Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

World Cup Draw

For some reason they are making them pull a red ball out of each pot to confirm that the top seeds are in position one in each group. Which is fucking weird.

I just got word that USA drew into Group B with England for 2022 FIFA World Cup. I'm very excited. Do any of the England fans here have a feel for any history of a rivalry between the two national teams?

This could all be done by computer. It's very inefficient.

I kinda like the Eurovision style campness of it all. But I get your point. Although I'm sure the Russians would hack the computer anyway and pit themselves against the shittest teams, England etc.

I just got word that USA drew into Group B with England for 2022 FIFA World Cup. I'm very excited. Do any of the England fans here have a feel for any history of a rivalry between the two national teams?
Not really. I vaguely remember an embarrassing loss a while ago.

Legendary result from England’s first World Cup in 1950. England just had to beat the US - the US! - to go through to the semis. They lost 1-0

Last edited:
Senegal have a reasonable draw in group A, , Group E looks interesting with Spain, Germany and Japan, Portugals group H with Uruguay and South Korea could be tricky

Back
Top Bottom