Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Why the Guardian is going down the pan!

Now, i can't find out for sure but, did this man go to private school and oxbridge judging from his pic and job (Guardian's chief political correspondent)?

nick_watt.jpg

I agree, Favelado. It's very much up its own arse, but look at the alternatives? They don't bear thinking about. Or in the case of the tabloids, bare thinking about.

Why are you people on this thread? Just make one saying oh i'm in despair at the guardian. The last two posts are another reason why the guardian is shit.

I'm on the thread because its about a newspaper I read on a six day a week basis. Why are you on it?
Because it's shit. That's what the thread is about - not but i do still love it so stuff. Post about it being shit, about it going down the pan, about it being "very much up its own arse" not stuff about OMG other people use other papers (or news sources). Don't william the thread. We have someone who comes in for that.

Because it's shit. That's what the thread is about - not but i do still love it so stuff. Post about it being shit, about it going down the pan, about it being "very much up its own arse" not stuff about OMG other people use other papers (or news sources). Don't william the thread. We have someone who comes in for that.

Are you Hall Monitor now?

If you don't mind, and frankly even if you do, I shall post what I like about the Guardian and will continue to do so unless I'm told by the moderators that it contravenes some rule or other. It's not as good a paper as it used to be, but its still the best national broadsheet that we've got, which maybe not saying much.

It's just a thread on the internet. Let me write what i want. It was only a few words anyway. I very recently posted how much I hated them for publishing a papal fashion retrospective if that appeases you.

If you don't mind, and frankly even if you do, I shall post what I like about the Guardian and will continue to do so unless I'm told by the moderators that it contravenes some rule or other. It's not as good a paper as it used to be, but its still the best national broadsheet that we've got, which maybe not saying much.
Why don't you not do it on a thread designed to specifically giving examples of how shit it is? Why would it take you so much effort not to post on a thread designed to illustrate a particular thing? Do you go on threads giving particular recipies saying that you think they're shit?

Isn't this developing off-topic bun-fight worse than anything else that could happen to the thread? How about I only write nasty things about the Guardian in this thread and everyone else shuts the fuck up and stops bickering about bans or whatever other stupid bullshit there is? Problem solved.

I will post what I want on this site about the Guardian considering that is the topic being discussed, with or without your permission, butchersapron. It's certainly not the paper it was but it's the best of a bad lot so far as I am concerned. I'm sorry if you have a problem with that - take it up with the moderators, if you do. What newspaper would you recommend?

I will post what I want on this site about the Guardian considering that is the topic being discussed, with or without your permission, butchersapron. It's certainly not the paper it was but it's the best of a bad lot so far as I am concerned. I'm sorry if you have a problem with that - take it up with the moderators, if you do. What newspaper would you recommend?
You can post what you want - stop fucking whining. I said that you shouldn't. And well done on misidentifying the topic under discussion.

Isn't this developing off-topic bun-fight worse than anything else that could happen to the thread? How about I only write nasty things about the Guardian in this thread and everyone else shuts the fuck up and stops bickering about bans or whatever other stupid bullshit there is? Problem solved.
Post on, JC3 is still going to follow around the people who he thinks caused his shocking outrageous politically motivated unfair egregious few hour ban, it's got nothing to do with the particular thread.

You're the one whining. I'm just saying that they are the best of a bad lot.
I'm saying they're not - then you're whining that i'm shutting down your free speech and saying i should take it up with the mods. You whining guardian shit. This is why this thread exists.

I'm saying they're not - then you're whining that i'm shutting down your free speech and saying i should take it up with the mods. You whining guardian shit. This is why this thread exists.

Don't be ridiculous. You are sounding positively overwrought. I'm still hoping that you will suggest a better national daily newspaper.

People who don't feel an overwhelming need to shove everything into tiny boxes in an effort to maintain order would understand the connection between his question and the thread.
Seriously, the stations of poor johnny's cross, really not interested. You clearly are. As half the threads live demonstrate.

Back
Top Bottom