Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who's going to Gay Shame 2009?

I wasn't in any of the pics. :( Editoooooor! :mad:.
Sorry about that. I didn't take that many pictures at all on account of being a tad, err, over excited and you weren't the only friend I failed miserably to take a picture of.

:D

You should have done what the woman with the shoe on her head did and demanded a picture!

Sorry about that. I didn't take that many pictures at all on account of being a tad, err, over excited and you weren't the only friend I failed miserably to take a picture of.

You should have done what the woman with the shoe on her head did and demanded a picture!

:D

Awww, I should've I guess...no worries really! Sadly though, after having tramped around the dog ends of Pride all evening I was wearing a rather less glamorous pair of worn out silver pumps... :oops: ;)

Those pics of the woman and the shoe are incredible, especially the trippy, translucent second one where han seems to be using telepathy to melt her head... :D :cool:

When it got to nearly the end of the evening and Ed STILL hadn't taken ANY pictures of the group, I just had to insist :D

Back
Top Bottom