Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who's coming to Endorse it in Dorset?

Are you coming to Endorse it in Dorset?

• Total voters
I will have salt and pepper and no soldiers unless we are allowed a proper fire - I think you just ignite bread over gas flames don't you?

I will also probably have an embarrassed Dub as I shower his hardcore in the domestic :D

I am actually in the process of buying this for a family camping trip:

2burner-grill.jpg

But perhaps that would be too much for this outing :D

Idaho said:

2burner-grill.jpg

:) I'm looking for one of those,, how much is that one?,, I've seen a similar one for £49,,, I'll be bringing mine,, Tea and toast is a necessity for a festie morning,,imo

The thing is, I like camp cooking. And I have strange dietary requirements - so knocking up a decent camp meal is actually right up my alley. Not terribly rock and roll though is it?

I'm not sure, never been before.

I was only joking about you cooking for us all... but now I think about it, might be nice... I'd be up for giving a hand and chipping in if I make it down :)

Idaho said:

2burner-grill.jpg

I have on of those... all be it a bit battered and rusty, but it's from the 70's!

Idaho said:
I could make a large curry.....

Can you have campfires at this place?

Don't think you can have fires. Which is a shame cos the last couple of times we've been camping we've made curry & dahls all from scratch all cooked on the open fire... including chapatis! A rolling pin is now on my list of things to take camping, and fresh coriander :D

Idaho said:
24 hour licence is wasted on me. I fall asleep by 1am.

It's proberbly a bit wasted on me too these days, but I just like the idea of being able to party when ever you want...
I also like that thing of getting up early in the morning and having a good dance...

I'm absolutely useless at cooking anything at all, festivals, so if anyone fancies inviting us round for an egg or anything....:D

I'm not too fussed about eggs (will have one that's genuinely going spare though! :) ) but the idea of a bowl of curry at Camp Idaho sounds ace .... would definitely buy you beer in return! :cool:

I am getting a bit ahead of myself.. not even sure I am coming yet :)

The camping area seems fairly compact from the map. Would we carve out a corner of a Wiltshire field that will be forever urban, or is it more likely to be a rag tag mixed up affair?

I got lost walking our dog once and ended up in sixpenny handly somehow.
Walked for 5 hours before I realised where we were (5 miles from where we should have been). I remember there being lots of sheep.
t'was a long time ago.

I keep seeing this thread and being still gutted that i'm going to a bloody christening on the Isle of Wight that weekend :(

I love RDF :( :( :(

Just use a robot with a holographic projection of your image to stand in for you. If you upload it with a decent AI then it might be able to make small talk for you too.

Idaho said:
The camping area seems fairly compact from the map. Would we carve out a corner of a Wiltshire field that will be forever urban, or is it more likely to be a rag tag mixed up affair?

Let's leave Urban's mark on this festival ... :D :p

And you already KNOW you're coming Idaho, so stop fannying about ... :p

You can even buy a ticket direct from another Urbanite!! :)

William of Walworth said:
And you already KNOW you're coming Idaho, so stop fannying about ... :p

Yeah I think I am. Just trying to work out how to do the sailing too...

Back
Top Bottom