Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who will win the world cup ( semi final teams )

who will win the world cup

• Total voters
Germany.. look good as a unit... and i can see them ripping spain apart with Ariel balls, and th way the defend will make it very tricky to pass pass them through the middle

I went for Netherlands at the start of the tournamnet and I'm sticking with them even though they haven't been exactly brillant I still think they have the easiest possible route to the final so they are in with a shot .

Germany.. look good as a unit... and i can see them ripping spain apart with Ariel balls, and th way the defend will make it very tricky to pass pass them through the middle

thats the semi , what about the final ? Germany have played some really shit teams and the argentine defence is non-existant so I don't think you can judge their quality untill they have played a decent defensive team .

If they get an early goal the germans will most likely win as they sit back and hit on the break really well , I'm not convinced they can win so easily if they are held at 0-0 or go behind early on .

thats the semi , what about the final ? Germany have played some really shit teams and the argentine defence is non-existant so I don't think you can judge their quality untill they have played a decent defensive team .

If they get an early goal the germans will most likely win as they sit back and hit on the break really well , I'm not convinced they can win so easily if they are held at 0-0 or go behind early on .

Think they may just overpower Holland....though if they play well could be a good final...

Think they may just overpower Holland....though if they play well could be a good final...

I'm not so sure . Germany have been built up by their performances against shit teams , they are good on the counter attack and I don't think the Dutch or the Spanish will fall for that as easily as England Australia and Argentina did . Germany out in the semis .

Went with Germany at the start and I'll stick but it won't be easy.

I know I'm going to be throwing heavy objects at the TV soon as Busquets starts rolling around and Torres does a Gerrard.

i reckon holland will win. really solid defensively and i'm not convinced the german defense will be able to cope with van persie and robben.

if spain make the final i have no idea.

dave

An OP simply consisting of a single '?' is against the forum rules. You did know that, didn't you? I'm sure the Ed will be along to lock and bin the thread any minute. :(

no I did not know that . Maybe I'll add some exclamation marks as well :D

I wish I was a betting man. I had Germany to win it from the start. I know they're not a formality or anything but at least it would make it more exciting if I did have a docket.

I wish I was a betting man. I had Germany to win it from the start. I know they're not a formality or anything but at least it would make it more exciting if I did have a docket.

I bet your glad your not a betting man now .

It appears 61%* of people know fuck all about football as well :D

*65% if you include the uruguay vote

Back
Top Bottom