• Didn't vote

Votes: 35 18.0%
  • I don't want to tell you, even though this is a private poll

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters
this is the poll from another website i use

picture18sq.png

:facepalm:

I voted LD only because my vote won't count as where I live they are all tories, people who live here will vote for a Chimp with a Blue Rosette. This is highlighting the fact of the voting fraud and the problem with our system alot of people don't vote for who they really want and resort to tactical voting which defeats the point.

I voted Labour, tactically, to keep out the Lib Dems, who would happily prop up the Tories.

Wouldn't have bothered if I didn't think it would wind up some on here.

voted Greens and Communist for the council (3 votes)
Communist for Mayor (with Green 2nd preference)
Suzanne Moore (ex Guardian/Indie, now Daily Mail columnist) for MP - she's running as an Indie - it's a fairly safe seat for Diane Abbott - she will probably win, but her vote is likely to be squeezed. Just couldn't vote Labour or Lib Dem, and definitely not Tory

Hackney will wake up to a Communist Mayor :cool:

Liberal Democrat in Derby North

I just couldn't vote Tory, I remember Thatch. Cameron is just a boil in the Bag Blair. Id vote for Boris or Ken Clarke, but the rest are just cunts. The recession that cuts will bring will enable the CBI and IOD to frighten and therefore casualise the workforce and steal pensions. I think SSP will come to an end in the next 10 years. The CBI so want us to remain "competitive".

Labour have been the lapdog of the CBI and have betrayed the working man once too often.

I dislike Clegg, I just think he's another Boil in the bag Blair, but Vince Cable looks like he has a clue and perhaps some principles.

I always feel slightly dirty after voting like I have been abused in some way and I let it happen.

This year was Lib Dem last time was Labour, I dont like either of them but would so like the local Tory MP to be gotten rid off and with the boundary changes this year they may be a chance.

Morley South, I already spat on Ed Balls in real life. Lib Dem for GE, Morley Indepedents for local because the BNP told me not to. Why do I always vote LibDem, they fucking suck?

Voted for Andy Love Labour MP a bit reluctantly as he claimed a 2nd home allowance but George Osborne scares me ......

Back
Top Bottom