Votes: 30 15.5%
  • Spoiled ballot

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Didn't vote

Votes: 35 18.0%
  • I don't want to tell you, even though this is a private poll

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters
No, I'm actively supporting nobody. Just as I didn't assist Blair into power.

You're not in a marginal where a 'high flying' 'up and coming' religious fanatic has been parachuted in, someone who has set up two churches for gay teenagers to have their 'sins' exorcised and be converted.

You're just a silly old fool with answers for everything and a vanguardist attitude to society. 18 till you die, along with all the other middle-aged, middle-class, white male anarchists.

You're not in a marginal where a 'high flying' 'up and coming' religious fanatic has been parachuted in, someone who has set up two churches for gay teenagers to have their 'sins' exorcised and be converted.

You're just a silly old fool with answers for everything and a vanguardist attitude to society. 18 till you die, along with all the other middle-aged, middle-class, white male anarchists.

How things have changed. I remember the good old days of 2002, when ern considered danny to be the respectable face of anarchism. And now ern is a Lib-Dem. Ah, memories.

How things have changed. I remember the good old days of 2002, when ern considered danny to be the respectable face of anarchism. And now ern is a Lib-Dem. Ah, memories.

Disagree with the principle of tactical voting? Makes you a follower of Blair.

they said they wont go into one with labour, no?

As far as I can see they haven't said anything definitive either way. I am not saying that they won't go into a coalition but I would imagine they are waiting to see how the land lies.

The only comment I can find is Paddy Ashdown saying that they won't enter into a coalition with the Tories but nothing from the lib dem front bench

As far as I can see they haven't said anything definitive either way. I am not saying that they won't go into a coalition but I would imagine they are waiting to see how the land lies.

The only comment I can find is Paddy Ashdown saying that they won't enter into a coalition with the Tories but nothing from the lib dem front bench
clegg said he would work with labour but not with broon.

Only if Labour come third in the popular vote.

Basically, it was a statement akin to spitting out the dummy about FPTP.

Even that dummy-spitting has been shown to be unprincipled. He originally said that the key pre-condition for a tory-lib dem coalition would be a tory commitment to a referendum on PR. He's since abandoned even that minimal position - leaving one of the largest planks of the vote lib-dem for change platform destroyed.

haven't voted yet, usually I'm down the polling station at 'bolts' 7am, but I couldn't be arsed getting up early, so I'll go there on the way home, I think I have about 6 votes, one for MP, 3 for Local Council, 2 for Mayor (transferrable vote 2nd preference)

noticed a lot of Lib Dem activity where i work in camden, they are really working hard to get the vote out

Ta - been trying to look up some examples on t'internet but keep just getting commentaries from political journalists about what the lib-dems should do rather than what they intend to do :)

Clegg has repeatedly and clearly said he'll prop up the tories if they're the largest party in terms of share of the national vote. That's exactly why Ashdown had to publicly slap him about a bit and tell him to stop putting off tactical voters.

I voted at 7:30 am, polling station is on my way to work. was quite busy apparently according to the fella's at the trestle table.

I voted for Lib Dems in the general election and voted 1 Green and 2 Lib Dems in the local election. Im in Greenwich, so safe Labour seat.

haven't voted yet, usually I'm down the polling station at 'bolts' 7am, but I couldn't be arsed getting up early, so I'll go there on the way home, I think I have about 6 votes, one for MP, 3 for Local Council, 2 for Mayor (transferrable vote 2nd preference)

noticed a lot of Lib Dem activity where i work in camden, they are really working hard to get the vote out
who you gonna vote for mayor marty. everyone down my local is going for Monty Goldman, the old Communist Party dude, to try to shit up Jules :D

And yet, despite everything, I'm still going to vote for the Liberal Democrats. Because, in my constituency, the last election results were 50/35/10/5 for Tory/LD/Labour/Other. The Tory will still almost certainly get in but I feel that I have to at least try.

:D If only we were allowed more characters in our tagline, I'd have that.

National: LibDem, though I hesitated.

Local: Independent, for a woman I really hope gets in because she sounds like she'd be great, and two Greens. There were hardly any candidates at all, weirdly.

Mayoral referendum: no. I hadn't even known there was going to be a mayoral referendum.

I think I might go for Monty too :cool:
what's not to love about the guy?

Monty-Goldman-001.jpg

Monty Goldman is a well known Hackney personality, having lived and worked in the borough for over 70 years. He has vigorously campaigned for a better deal for working people, tenants and pensioners since pre-war days and his work against fascism, racism and anti-Semitism is a matter of public record.

Monty served on the Council for Racial Equality for seven years. He worked as an accountant for various local firms until his retirement and has been an active member of the GMB union for 60 years. An active member of the pensioners movement, Monty is chairman of the Hackney Council for Older People and is a delegate to the Greater London Pensioners.

Back
Top Bottom