Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Didn't vote

Votes: 35 18.0%
  • I don't want to tell you, even though this is a private poll

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters

Buddy Bradley

Pantheistic solipsist
Interested to see how U75 compares to the country. Only vote in this poll after you've actually voted in the GE (unless of course you are not going to vote, in which case vote away (unless you are also not voting in this poll)). :)

i haven't voted for anyone, but hey, the polls are open for another 15 hours, so who knows!

Just about to go and vote now. Going to vote Conseravative although its with somewhat of a heavy heart because they have become to centrist for my liking and its more out of a sense of loathing for Labour rather than any real liking for Cameron and co.

If I am honest I would not bother because it makes no difference really where I live as they could weigh the Tory vote rather than count it but I did tell my kids I was going to vote and cannot go back on that.

Voting Labour sometime today, did consider 'tactics' ie Lib Dem or even Green, but Green is for the future really, when the oil runs out & we are all back riding bikes & eating locally grown root veg. A Lib Dem tactical vote is pointless in twat toryboy North Essex so Labour it is. :D

I voted and always do but i defend the right not vote and oppose all compulsion.But spoiling your paper or not voting as a protest gets nowhere do you think these fuckers give a toss for those who don,t vote.the system is corrupt anyway and the bastards ride it

Only vote in this poll after you've actually voted in the GE. :)
Sorry, but I'm not going to be voting until about 8pm and I can't wait until then to participate in your little poll, so I've indicated who I will be voting for in advance.

AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME!

Voting done, what was notable was a couple with their son and a cute black poodle who decided to pump out three steaming dog eggs at the entrance to the polling station, very apt I thought.

Sorry, but I'm not going to be voting until about 8pm and I can't wait until then to participate in your little poll, so I've indicated who I will be voting for in advance.

AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME!

My god, he's like some kind of diabolical genius (of polls). :eek:

Lib Dems - by choice - though the Labour candidate looked like a decent chap.

If the no-hope Tory gets in, I won't be looking at my neighbours in quite the same way ever again.

If my constituency boundary hadn't moved, I hope I would have been able to bite my lip and vote for the pro-war Labour incumbent to keep the Tory out.

One interesting factor is that the polls on this board have shown significant swing to the Lib Dems compared to those conducted a year or two ago.

Just about to go and vote now. Going to vote Conseravative although its with somewhat of a heavy heart because they have become to centrist for my liking and its more out of a sense of loathing for Labour rather than any real liking for Cameron and co.

If I am honest I would not bother because it makes no difference really where I live as they could weigh the Tory vote rather than count it but I did tell my kids I was going to vote and cannot go back on that.

Centrist? I think you'll find they'll be as brutal as ever when/if they get in

Voting Labour sometime today, did consider 'tactics' ie Lib Dem or even Green, but Green is for the future really, when the oil runs out & we are all back riding bikes & eating locally grown root veg. A Lib Dem tactical vote is pointless in twat toryboy North Essex so Labour it is. :D

NO! Green have the only decent welfare policy, i would defo vote for them if i could

Back
Top Bottom