Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who Are You Planning To Vote For Next Week:

How will you vote?

• Total voters
I have narrowed it down to Green or Lib Dem - neither of which are massively appealing, but better than all other options.

So who's going to be up on Election Night? I've booked the Friday off work so I can shout at the TV and argue on urban...

currently devising a complicated, yet sophisticated drinking game for election night. it shall involve copious amounts of alcohol to celebrate minor victories and drown defeats.

Saying you're not going to vote is like saying you're an athiest, it still puts you in the debate.

I'm saying nothing. :hmm:

The Green slime, I do believe.

Kinda mates with the candidate actually, hah. No that's not the only reason :p :D

Quite a few more in this poll are voting lib-dem although this is not a scientific poll it does show a shift towards the lib-dems

Quite a few more in this poll are voting lib-dem although this is not a scientific poll it does show a shift towards the lib-dems

I'm not so sure about that.

For years I've considered U75 posters to generally fall into either the anarchist or liberal camps, which is unsurprising given the history of each.

The anarchists and far left here will have voted "I will not vote" or perhaps "other", the liberals obviously "liberal", and the confused lefties (;)) "labour" .

The poll here has gone as I'd have expected.

Looking at the poll results, I'm beginning to suspect that urban isn't that representative of the country as a whole...

you haven't even voted on this poll, so you're even less of a voter than me ;)

p.s. in future, please don't reply to my posts with one word insults. it's unseemly.

You have just insulted me on another thread.
When someone does it to you,eg above,
You get upset !

You have just insulted me on another thread.
When someone does it to you,eg above,
You get upset !

I'm not upset, I'm just discouraging the practise. As for you, thread-bumper, I told you to get a life because as far I could tell that thread seemed to consist almost entirely of you saying :p - see the difference? I was insulted (in slightly harsher terms) on this thread for simply stating that I would not be voting.

I'm not upset, I'm just discouraging the practise. As for you, thread-bumper, I told you to get a life because as far I could tell that thread seemed to consist almost entirely of you saying :p - see the difference? I was insulted (in slightly harsher terms) on this thread for simply stating that I would not be voting.

No.

Back
Top Bottom