Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who Are You Planning To Vote For Next Week:

How will you vote?

• Total voters
You can't vote you liar as you did a bunk owing tax.

I screwed the taxman by fiddling the books. What they don't know don't hurt them. Lets be honest they would only have tossed it down the bog if I'd been honest so fuck them.
It would probably have gone into cleaning an MP's moat of something so I thought I may as well add it to keeping me in rice, KFC and pizza.

Tough shit if you wanted me to help fund the Iraq war, your dole money or some other total waste.

Or a hospital or for a childs medicine.

Do you really expect that lot of bastards in parliament to give money away to things like that. They have missiles to buy and pockets to line first.
Medical needs are way below bribes, expenses and pay off from oil and arms companies.

Yes, frogwoman, I am a twat. One that considers looking after his wife and kid comes before paying for the shit new labour wastes your cash on.

I let my company go bust on paper so I didn't have any tax to pay. Fucked if I was doing a few extra months working to pay off that lot when I could easily screw them. I did pay a little extra because I took agency work as various things to make it look good. I even signed on the last week but never collected anything as I knew I would be long gone but it looked the part and the buggers swallowed it like a French whore doing a blow job.

I screwed the taxman by fiddling the books. What they don't know don't hurt them. Lets be honest they would only have tossed it down the bog if I'd been honest so fuck them.
It would probably have gone into cleaning an MP's moat of something so I thought I may as well add it to keeping me in rice, KFC and pizza.

Tough shit if you wanted me to help fund the Iraq war, your dole money or some other total waste.

Fuck me, it's Phil Collins.

You're a fucking twat!

No he's not, he's gained the false impression that the burden of taxation falls on the workers. When in actual fact the tax contributions from the working class can just about pay the wages/salaries and administration for running the tax system.

In fact he's taken a page out of the capitalist book and like any worker with knowledge on how capitalism works he's turned round and said whats good for you f...ers is good enough for me.

Quite right too. Good on you derf. Can I suggest you set yourself up as a bankruptcy agency cos you'll do a roaring trade these days with the straight forward advice you have to offer.

No, he is a twat. That the SPGB end up supporting people like him is astounding. No politics.

Butchers it is not the SPGB supporting him but myself. However, the SPGB do advice workers to get the best deal they can from capitalism. Which is exactly what dref done and, I may add, without any advice from the SPGB. He has rationally drawn his own conclusions on the racket we call capitalism and made the best of it.

He got a little of his own back. Which we all try to do from time to time when the opportunity arises of there being very little chance of being caught out and suffering the consequences. The more the merrier I say.

You are not surely deriding or condemning working class intiative?

Back
Top Bottom