Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Which type of bra do you wear under a thin white t shirt?

95% polyester 5% elastane
Well if it's greasy and you haven't washed it yet start with some talcum powder to soak it up, then rub some washing up liquid in. I've given cotton t shirts multiple vanish paste treatments to get out a lily pollen stain iirc, but i dunno if your dress would take it.

There's always patches. Nineties ftw ;)

Well if it's greasy and you haven't washed it yet start with some talcum powder to soak it up, then rub some washing up liquid in. I've given cotton t shirts multiple vanish paste treatments to get out a lily pollen stain iirc, but i dunno if your dress would take it.

There's always patches. Nineties ftw ;)

This!

I swear by talcum powder and washing up liquid...I've given up on stain busters.

I basically fucked it by washing it before noticing the stain. Oops. I'll carry on with the multivanish.

I've got a thing called a Janie Stick that my mum gave me, and its ace on stains. Think you can get them from John Lewis. (for next time :D )

In case anyone has been desperately waiting for an update : I bought a "nude" colured bra. It matches my skin and doesn't show through my thin white t shirt. Thanks for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom