Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

When I eat *insert foodstuff*, I find it difficult not to also eat *insert foodstuff*

Iā€™m not saying this is a classic but I fairly regularly eat a fried egg with a Satsuma. Itā€™s more just extreme laziness. Need some vitamin C and a bit of protein. iā€™m not a maniac I eat the eg and then the Satsuma but theyā€™re both on the same plate.

processed peas with chopped spring onion and a splash of wine vinegar. Mashed together. I mean as a side with fishcakes or something. But I canā€™t just have the peas.

When I eat a chocolate digestive, I find it difficult not to also eat all the rest of the chocolate digestives. This is why there are no chocolate digestives.
Have you tried the dark chocolate ones?
I canā€™t have them in the house.

Maybe there is scope for a ā€˜food you canā€™t have in the house cos greedy bastidā€™?

Ooh, that sounds like a winning combination! ā¤ļø
I highly recommend it. I think for me itā€™s because reminds me of St Ivel Mature Cheddar with Walnuts from the 80s (another winning combo šŸ˜‹) which was the height of cheese sophistication as far as I was concerned (including Lymeswold)

Last edited:
Have you tried the dark chocolate ones?
I canā€™t have them in the house.

Maybe there is scope for a ā€˜food you canā€™t have in the house cos greedy bastidā€™?

Yes the dark chocolate are my poison, my love, my prison.

Canā€™t have them in my house either.

Is a trio of foods OK?
I regularly eat both bacon and eggs separately of one another, but if I have fried bacon and fried eggs together, a fried slice just has to happen - combination of bacon fat to fry it in and runny yolk to dip it into...

I really ought to have a cholesterol check :hmm:

Is a trio of foods OK?
I regularly eat both bacon and eggs separately of one another, but if I have fried bacon and fried eggs together, a fried slice just has to happen - combination of bacon fat to fry it in and runny yolk to dip it into...

I really ought to have a cholesterol check :hmm:
As my witchy wife would say - ā€œthe power of threeā€ (Havenā€™t had a fried slice in ages so will have one tomorrow to remind myself of its heart stopping glory šŸ˜Ž

Back
Top Bottom