Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What is the first serious Labour scandal gonna be?

What is the first serious scandal Keith will preside over

• Total voters
We'll find out unelected former Labour prime minster and his unelected henchmen are really pulling Starmer's strings and funded by Israeli money. Oh wait....

Mandleson will now feel he has ascended to God like powers an gets caught moving dodgy money or property for access but because this isn't the 90s he just brazens itt out for 2. 5 months and it makes an archly written bit of tittle tattle in private eye

I was going to suggest the new MP for Leicester East givn that they had Claudia Webhe and Keith Vaz in recent succession and both were running against Labour on Thursday. However, Labour lost the seat to the Tories.

Neil Coyle will inevitably cause another scandal, which will lead to a recall petition resulting in Peter Tatchell becoming the 73 Liberal Democrat MP.

I'd forgotten about Barry Gardiner who took £500,000 from the Chinese is a supporter of Modi.

Fawn, fawn; lick, lick:

Absolute shameless shittery.

He was in Russia when he made the broadcast above, presumably sorting out his son's spell playing for FC Zenit St. Petersburg.

Last edited:
I think expenses could be an issue.

Just looking at Angela Raynor ..

ANGELA RAYNER As well as a £81,900 salary, Ms Rayner claimed £191,200 in expenses. Of this, £137,000 was spent on staff, while £18,100 was spent on her office and £30,000 was spent on rental accommodation in London. Ms Rayner almost spent £5,700 on travel and subsistence while travelling, plus £300 on other costs.

So her salary was £81,900 and her expenses were £191,200 making a total cost of £273,100

If they all (all MPs) behaved like that, there are 650 MPs. 650 x 273,100 makes £177,515,000.00

That is one hundred and seventy seven million, five hundred and fifteen thousand pounds!

Back
Top Bottom