Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What happened to the Clarks/Webster shop?

Merlin Shoes in Crystal Palace (Westow St, near Sainsburys) is of that ilk although never having tried to buy kids' shoes there I can't answer for that side of the service, but it looks the part.

Nooooo, I've only just seen this thread! I've been getting my shoes from there for years and years, even before it was Webster's and used to be a Clarks and you had to go down stairs to get children’s shoes.
Mr W is a lovely guy, always very helpful, such a shame this has closed...
I thought it had been a Webster's for 140 years? wow, is that why you walk softly ;)

Merlin Shoes in Crystal Palace (Westow St, near Sainsburys) is of that ilk although never having tried to buy kids' shoes there I can't answer for that side of the service, but it looks the part.
Merlin Shoes are good for kids shoes and boots. The last boots we got there where of good brand and reduced.

Merlin Shoes are good for kids shoes and boots. The last boots we got there where of good brand and reduced.

brilliant - thanks - this is worth knowing. Easy trip for us. Do they measure kids' feet too?

Back
Top Bottom