Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What DVD / Video did you watch last night? (pt3)

One guy reckons it's a cross between Falling Down and the Running Man which I agree with. As soon as I started watching it, I immediately thought of Falling Down. You'll also be reminded of the Saw films, so if you like those type of films, you'll probably like it.

Oh I didn't really like the saw films. Well I saw the first saw and I didn't like that.

Sat in with a couple mates and watched Waynes World 1 & 2. Not seen either for ages but the first one is still a stone cold classic, second one not so much. Followed that with first half of first series of 30 Rock and most of series 2 of Father Ted to polish off the evening :)

What about Falling Down or the Running Man?

Falling down was ok the first time, I was kind of hoping for more though. It had been hyped on the back of reservoir dogs, first film I had seen at the cinema since The Dark Crystal. The Running man was ok at the time I suppose.

Falling down was ok the first time, I was kind of hoping for more though. It had been hyped on the back of reservoir dogs, first film I had seen at the cinema since The Dark Crystal. The Running man was ok at the time I suppose.

Well it's Falling Down with tasks, which will make you think of Running Man and only occasionally of Saw. Bah, I'm no good at explaining things, you'll just have to get it yourself!

Monsters: Disappointing after all the critical plaudits. A decent premise let down by a weak script and uninvolving leads.

Gareth Edwards? He's doing Godzilla next apparently...

Yeah, I haven't seen him for about five years though, I guess he has been busy. We started out in telly together as trainees. The G man we called him. Not sure why. The sweetest guy and very funny.

Tulpan - Kazakh film, lad tries to woo neighbours' daughter, lots of camels and sheep. And Boney M.
25th Hour - Spike Lee sends Edward Norton out on the town one last night before clink. Sharp.
Razorback - Giant pig terrorises outback in 80s style.

Tulpan - Kazakh film, lad tries to woo neighbours' daughter, lots of camels and sheep. And Boney M.
25th Hour - Spike Lee sends Edward Norton out on the town one last night before clink. Sharp.
Razorback - Giant pig terrorises outback in 80s style.

That was on the other week. I taped it, but haven't got round to watching it yet

Back
Top Bottom