What do you think happens after death?

What do you think happens after death?

• Nothing. We just die.

Votes: 126 77.8%
  • We get reincarnated.

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • We go to heaven or hell.

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • We become part of a wider consciousness.

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Other, if so, what?

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Which detailed accounts?
I am of the belief (non religious) that we are all a recycled energy. A bit like Thames Water. We can only die or replicate. Of course there are more humans alive today than have ever been alive before. So that is confusing.
There are more people alive now than have ever been dead. But we should not discount sea life.
And we should certainly not discount under-sea life. Nor should we discount the reality of superhumans that buzz our little Earth.

It's all coming. Watch And Wait.

Last edited:
Hardly concludive. People selling books to the gullible. That's all.
OK but how does a five year old child know a safe combination 5500 miles away? I have tried but I cannot discount pre-cognitive awareness in newborns and neither should you. It is real. I have seen it. Open minds does not mean gullible idiots.
(i am not calling you an idiot, but there are real reflexctions in past lives and detailed accounts that cannot be explained, and I find it comfortably reassuring and even common sense, energy cannot be destroyed, this is a known fact throughout the physical and metaphysical) We cannot discount the possibility of echoes in spiritual energy. I have known babies who have lived before. It's chilling, but it's also chilled. If you want it to be. And it is all but a dream away.

Last edited:
He didn't. All these silly stories are told years after the "event". There's no independent proof of any of it. It's just people trying to make money out of gullibility. Just like all mediums and their ilk.
I understand and respect your position. But there is nothing silly about the danger of trying to summon entities, and all that nasty stuff to do with the occult. It really is part of the same puzzle.
Again, this is not from any religious standpoint. There are worlds beyond our little awareness that are a mere slip away, and they can both hurt and heal, and we should be happy that we have a balanced medium between.
As hard as it is to imagine, we are not alone in our lives, we are constantly bombarded by energies that we cannot relegate. We are in a cryogenic suspension of sorts. Through certain practices we are all vulnerable and how we deal with that is our own business. We as "alive" people are deeply envied by others. Some define us as "souls". I'm not trying to sell anything other than awareness. Be woke to things that don't readily make sense.

Last edited:
He didn't. All these silly stories are told years after the "event". There's no independent proof of any of it. It's just people trying to make money out of gullibility. Just like all mediums and their ilk.
How much of this is your assumptions and how much have you actually investigated any of this?

I posted a video back on page 7. One of the speakers (the second speaker I think) has investigated reincarnation claims in detail. He thinks reincarnation happens but it's limited to a subset of people.

Even Sam Harris takes reincarnation seriously (not that this proves anything, but there is evidence for it if you look, and open your mind).

Mediums etc. are a different discussion. Why do you lump all this together?

How much of this is your assumptions and how much have you actually investigated any of this?

I posted a video back on page 7. One of the speakers (the second speaker I think) has investigated reincarnation claims in detail. He thinks reincarnation happens but it's limited to a subset of people.

Even Sam Harris takes reincarnation seriously (not that this proves anything, but there is evidence for it if you look, and open your mind).

Mediums etc. are a different discussion. Why do you lump all this together?
I am sorry to say I have closest friends that have fallen to it. And they have died for it.
I like my life, and I can wait until my time is up for all this to be revealed. It scares me.
But all I know is true. I know you don't know me and have no reason to trust anything I say.
I have seen it in the eyes of infants and I have followed impossible tales. We are shadowed by energies. Most of us grow out of it by the time we reach puberty.
Mediums are mostly frauds. I have been lucky enough to be able to research this all over the world. From Canada to the Philippines and from France to Chile.
It is an accepted part of most societies. Has been for millennia. Us Western bigots learned to shut it out and conquer. To be replaced by Catholicism or some other wrong.
You ask a great question: why do I lump all of this together?
Because mankind is about to face an unbelievable challenge. We are due to be tasked with the reality of inter-dimensional distortions, within our lifetime.
Any day now, the glaring facts will be presented, concerning our place in the Universe. It is a matter of time, and also a matter of dirty lying governments pretending to act in our best interests.
I would look to the skies. We are not alone. We never have been. And that is all linked to the recycling and the re-emerging of memory and "souls" for want of a better term.
And of course, such a concept has been exploited by the shitty powers that be, and they should burn for it.

And yes, this sounds like hippy trippy wank. Sorry. But just you wait. Everything is linked. Energy cannot die, it just goes sideways. And we now finally have the technological proof and can observe this independently.

Last edited:
Could you explain this please?
I'll try. The esoteric and the untoward have been a major fully focused and fully funded part of the dark arts, if you think CIA and mind control. Hypnosis is real. It is a weapon.
The evil that men do knows no bounds. I am firmly of the belief that deals have been made and people disappeared in the course of what you lot need to wake up to.
Yes "energies". LOL

But just you wait. Everything is linked.
This is what conspiraloons and religious fundamentalists always say: Just wait. You'll see!

Well I don't want to wait. You show me, now. Or don't. But if you can't, why would I believe this, over that, or the other? That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed equally easily.

I'll try. The esoteric and the untoward have been a major fully focused and fully funded part of the dark arts, if you think CIA and mind control. Hypnosis is real. It is a weapon.
The evil that men do knows no bounds. I am firmly of the belief that deals have been made and people disappeared in the course of what you lot need to wake up to.
Yes "energies". LOL

Right. That's what I thought.

Yes "energies". LOL
And for what purpose are these dark deeds being committed?

Last edited:
This is what conspiraloons and religious fundamentalists always say: Just wait. You'll see!

Well I don't want to wait. You show me, now. Or don't. But if you can't, why would I believe this, over that, or the other? That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed equally easily.
That's fair. And I'm not a cult recruiter.

And for what pur

And for what purpose are these dark deeds being committed?
power, war, penis size
Control of water/hydrogen?
In exchange for anal probing?

I have no idea, really. But believe this, it is not in anyone's best interests to invoke or invite the dark.

Last edited:
Explain clearly please. Speaking in riddles is just annoying and makes me suspect you don't have anything to say.
I don't want or need to explain now. Maybe I'll return to this. I don't think anything I've put forwards has been obtuse. Sure it might not be black and white, but that is because I don't have a grip on it myself.

Yes, as I say there are more flavours of conspiracism than the post 9/11 - antivax - 5g kind. You talk of mind control, dark arts, CIA, "energies" .. this is all fairly standard conspiraloonery to me I'm afraid.
Again, that is fair. All I can do is warn and urge open-mindedness. If even a fraction of what I think is coming turns out to be true, you need to prep your mind for it.
I'm not selling a damn thing. I'm embracing it, with intrepidation. I'm scared shitless. So I'll come back with a better set of data soon. That's all I can promise for now.

Again, that is fair. All I can do is warn and urge open-mindedness. If even a fraction of what I think is coming turns out to be true, you need to prep your mind for it.
I'm not selling a damn thing. I'm embracing it, with intrepidation. I'm scared shitless. So I'll come back with a better set of data soon. That's all I can promise for now.

What's coming is a permaban, for it is written.

Back
Top Bottom