Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What could I do at London and the south east area?

jmaesliliy

As you can see, I have a new home at london and the south rast area. It's was the first time to come here. I have no idea to know where to buy a new mattress?
Since I divorced my husband last month, I have chosen to live a new life. But I know nothing about life. Luckily I don't have any children.
I want to buy a mattress, but I don't know where to start.
Someone suggested buying it on amazon. It's a good choice.
Anybody know the difference between homylink mattress,Silentnight, ej. Life?
I just want to make myself comfortable.

As you can see, I have a new home at london and the south rast area. It's was the first time to come here. I have no idea to know where to buy a new mattress?
Since I divorced my husband last month, I have chosen to live a new life. But I know nothing about life. Luckily I don't have any children.
I want to buy a mattress, but I don't know where to start.
Someone suggested buying it on amazon. It's a good choice.
Anybody know the difference between homylink mattress,Silentnight, ej. Life?
I just want to make myself comfortable.
Ikea do good mattresses.

Is this because of that mattress guy a few years ago who wasn't a spammer but knew everything about mattresses?

Are you saying that you think the OP is not spamming?

It's classic overshare plus asking a really specific question about something that there are focused forums you could go to for advice if you wanted to.

New to the area.
Divorced.
No kids.
Naive/vulnerable.
Need a new bed.

Are you saying that you think the OP is not spamming?

It's classic overshare plus asking a really specific question about something that there are focused forums you could go to for advice if you wanted to.

New to the area.
Divorced.
No kids.
Naive/vulnerable.
Need a new bed.

It was meant to be a joke. Sorry

Good sleuthing Gaia

Thanks. :thumbs: Just wondering if I/we shouldn't be a little worried that Yandex is so good for facial recognition…? Makes me rather paranoid that Russia is using it to somehow collate a pictorial database of everyone on the planet. I also use DuckDuckGo, which is powered by Yandex… Nah, I'm sure Putin's got far better things to be doing… :confused:

South rast?
Not wanting to derail the thread, but Rast happens to be my favourite Maqam in the Eastern Arabic modal system. Starting on Do it would have it Karbemols (quarter tone flats) on Mi and Si.
Its origins lay in the Persian modal system, but I'm not too familiar with Iranian Classical music.
If you have questions about other Arabic maqamat though, pls fire away.
HTH.

Back
Top Bottom