Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What Car To Buy For 4K

And to be fair, when I used to know someone with one of the more insane Scoobys she always said it was a total drag to drive around town. Just not tuned for it. But then it was always being tweaked in the shop for something or other. It never broke down, it just never ran right either.

That sounds a lot like my mates experience with his :D

Hooray!! I will have a new car soon :cool:

Audi A3 5dr, 57 plate, dark blue, 2.0 TDi, 75k, meticulous FSH from Audi dealer, pristine condition, one careful lady owner from new*, recent major service (cam belt etc), new tyres, 1yr tax & MOT etc etc

Totally fucking awesomeballs wickedness!! It is a fucking lovely car :):cool:

*the lady in question is my mum :D

why?

an xj8 has got an enormous boot, leather seats, electric everything inc. heated windscreen and mirrors etc and can be had with a fsh and less than fifty thousand on the clock for less than four grand.
it won't be as bad as you think for petrol (twenty mpg round town, over thirty on the motorway) and won't depreciate when you sell it on.
I drove my friends V8 Jag, it gave better fuel economy than the Honda Accord I had at the time. But I wouldn't describe the boot as roomy, it is, IMO, very small.

My mate has an s line a3 2.0tdi with all the trick bits, couple years old and its mint. Sounds like you got a rate bargain.

Back
Top Bottom