Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What Car To Buy For 4K

Well, that was why I started the thread, to help make my mind up :D

I never said not Golf etc, I'm still open to all suggestions

Or do you mean that they are uncool iyo?

...But clearly not...

au contraire - the cars you're highlighted are all 'trying too hard' to be truly cool. genuine cool is all practicality, its the fact that you don't care what it looks like that makes it cool...

Anyone want to buy a 51 plate Mitsi Space Star, 97K, silver, t&t, leather seats, air con, totally sound, does what it says on the tin?

au contraire - the cars you're highlighted are all 'trying too hard' to be truly cool. genuine cool is all practicality, its the fact that you don't care what it looks like that makes it cool...
Yeah man, I dig that. I want something that I can easily sneer at people from, ideally.

mate, whatever a diesel mondeo estate is, it's not cool.

Well, that was why I started the thread, to help make my mind up :D

I never said not Golf etc, I'm still open to all suggestions

Or do you mean that they are uncool iyo?
I meant the Diesel Mondeo/Mazda/Skoda/Golf/Astra etc are deeply uncool (depending on model in some of those cases obviously).

You old silly. That Jag is fucking effortlessly cool.

This is your best and coolest car this is:
images

...You old silly. That Jag is fucking effortlessly cool....

no. its not - its a car driven by a middle-aged man desperately trying to be cool - and try to advertise that he's solvent enough to own a Jag - which is not cool. it comes equipped with a chest wig, medalion, footballers watch, and because its an old, sad mans car, grey slip on shoes...

a Mondeo is bigger, cheaper, more economical and, according to my mum, who can't stand my old mans Jag, much more comfortable to drive.

no. its not - its a car driven by a middle-aged man desperately trying to be cool - and try to advertise that he's solvent enough to own a Jag - which is not cool. it comes equipped with a chest wig, medalion, footballers watch, and because its an old, sad mans car, grey slip on shoes...

a Mondeo is bigger, cheaper, more economical and, according to my mum, who can't stand my old mans Jag, much more comfortable to drive.

Yet still the basic flaw in your argument is that neither of those is a landrover defender...

I won't hear anything bad about the Mk1 Multipla. You can put a 20VT Coupe engine in it FFS!
But...but...why?? :D

I've just had a look at youtube vids of them; they seem mainly to be Polish or French. I think that says something don't you?

Back
Top Bottom