Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you playing at the moment?

Had a blast playing Destiny 2 again last night, such a good game if you don't over play it...but right now everything I play feels like treading water until Space Marine 2...:hmm:

Had a blast playing Destiny 2 again last night, such a good game if you don't over play it...but right now everything I play feels like treading water until Space Marine 2...:hmm:
Currently, a couple of us are playing The Final Shape most Wed nights (PS5). Jump in if you’re brave enough. (Space Marine 2 next)

Console
Astro Bot (PS5) - bursting with fun and an absolute joy to play. Looks like we have another PS5 cracker and potential GOTY contender on our hands.
Destiny 2: The Final Shape (PS5)(Online co-op) - stunning! Bungie are firing on all cylinders with this expansion. I played through all of the first game with the same mate when it released and now we’re nearing the end of this second game all these years later. We’ve thoroughly enjoyed every second of the Destiny universe.

VR
Gran Turismo 7 (VR2) - finally got around to completing all World Circuits. Jaw-dropping realism and without question, one of the most exhilarating VR experiences to be had.
Walkabout Mini Golf (VR2)(Online co-op) - we revisited some of the older courses to try and better our scores. (All base courses are available to play with a PS+ Premium sub.)

Handheld
Deadlock (Deck) - the much-anticipated new game from Valve. I quite liked what I played of the Playtest.

ADA0903C-642E-410A-9FB2-1704780604A2.jpeg

Starfield which is worth sticking with imo. . Ok most of it is Bethesda go here , go there upgrade this or that, and I haven't really got into the mining side of it . However the plot has a few surprising turns , some cracking weapons, the combination of flight and land battles are good and exploring the planets is fun.

Got X4 from that recent sale. I played a LOT of X2 and Terran Conflict a long time ago so I kind of know what's involved. Even so. Jesus christ. Docking has to be pixel perfect, I can't get the controller to work in any way and I have no idea how to do anything except fly around really slowly.

It's only now that I remember reading a whole load of forums continuously for about 6 months to work out how to play the previous ones.

Starfield which is worth sticking with imo. . Ok most of it is Bethesda go here , go there upgrade this or that, and I haven't really got into the mining side of it . However the plot has a few surprising turns , some cracking weapons, the combination of flight and land battles are good and exploring the planets is fun.

I was disappointed, but not disappointed enough not to put 100+ hours in. I really do think they could have a smaller universe with more unique content and it would have been better for it. And dear god did they need so many different types of ammo? :D

Back
Top Bottom