Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

All out glory days blow out.

I used to DJ a night called all the wine. We had a Proper Support Slot once at the cockpit.

We supported these lovely guys. The singer Josh is from Halifax and is the cousin of Matt berninger from the national

PLOT TWIST:

Western suburbs were supporting The National.

I spent my set drinking with Padma, fucking up balance/fading with passion and determination, and writing down the music I was playing that he hadn't heard before and wanted to keep.

It was either the alligator or boxer tour

I have licked berninger's face with full permission in the past. I bet Taylor swift and Obama have too :hmm: :D

No sadness needed Argonia she was and hopefully still is a lovely gingery goddess witchy braintwin and I'm glad I knew her :)
I love miserable music

E2a nick cave singing about kittens - what more could a girl need? ❤️

Oh dearie....dreams of a man in old age are the deeds of a man in his prime - virtual relive of MDNAtastic New Years - waesels ate me cheese - more Pills Vicar, old joles in the head - sweaty faces over sunrise fires - sad for me no longer, still....what a fuckin Rush?????? ;) ;):cool::thumbs:

Oh dearie....dreams of a man in old age are the deeds of a man in his prime - virtual relive of MDNAtastic New Years - waesels ate me cheese - more Pills Vicar, old joles in the head - sweaty faces over sunrise fires - sad for me no longer, still....what a fuckin Rush?????? ;) ;):cool::thumbs:

I was going to post that next, I love it so much!

Smoke drifts accross the beach, Titos when it still reached to the beach., Jan 1 19999, a sweaty Mr De Souza an I watched the shadows on the palms shrink....

Back
Top Bottom