Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

Saw Stalingrad in the late 1990s in Brighton. The singer was wandering into the crowd yelling into people's faces. Fucking intense.

I'm listening to the dead. I went and had a drink where he died yesterday, I haven't been able to go near it for two years. It was fine.

Bye, Sam Hanitizer, you beautiful but beyond broken man x

Your last mixtape x

Last edited:
i can't stop laughing about the ginger bloke in the art shop that keeps me calm when i'm panicking at being in the outernet, and we ramble about art and books and plants we like.
we've talked about certain places in leeds that are portals to Weird - life always goes a bit odd inthese spaces, and with the people we meet in them.
we decided the packhorse is one, and we suspect the art shop might be vaguely portalish... i tried to find a video by the national about portals today, and we ended up down a giggling youtube wormhole. i've not done that for a while :hmm:
i spent a bit of time trying and failing to find the video for 'exile vilify' with a portally theme that i half remembered. i've just worked out i was using the wrong search terms - it's actually

oh :facepalm:

i can't stop laughing about the ginger bloke in the art shop that keeps me calm when i'm panicking at being in the outernet, and we ramble about art and books and plants we like.
we've talked about certain places in leeds that are portals to Weird - life always goes a bit odd inthese spaces, and with the people we meet in them.
we decided the packhorse is one, and we suspect the art shop might be vaguely portalish... i tried to find a video by the national about portals today, and we ended up down a giggling youtube wormhole. i've not done that for a while :hmm:
we spent a bit of time trying and failing to find a video for 'exile vilify'with a portally theme that i half remembered. i've just worked out i was using the wrong search terms - it's actually

oh :D :facepalm:

oh yeah - i went to drop his xmas card off today, but didn't put his name on/in it because i didn't know it.

no guesses as to what it is....

i can't stop laughing even more at how ridiculous that is.

Back
Top Bottom