Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

This band I CANNOT stop listening to EVER, so many good tunes!
Man, what a VOICE! If it doesnt make you move when it all kicks off you are dead inside FACT!
Genius shit. just genius.

This is to EVERYONE, if you do not know Habib Koite, you are truly missing out on THE most beautifully stunning music you have probably ever heard. I discovered him a few years ago and, got taken far, far, far away and never came back!

I actually met a woman on my travels who was backing singer at his concert and that was pretty impressive, she was too impressed that a scuzzy swaaf londoner knew of him and adored him:)

Got it off a mate's FB page, never heard of her til today myself. Glad you like it.
I knew it long ago, well a few of her songs, but always loved that one I posted...but I forgot how much I loved it, so now I'm gonna dl EVEEERRYTHING by the woman...:)
Yep, nice taste you have.:)

I knew it long ago, well a few of her songs, but always loved that one I posted...but I forgot how much I loved it, so now I'm gonna dl EVEEERRYTHING by the woman...:)
Yep, nice taste you have.:)
If you like her, you'll like Susan Cadogan as well, assuming you've not heard her before.

Back
Top Bottom