Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Wetherspoons runs out of ketchup

neonwilderness

What would Badgers do?
Can 2020 get any worse? :eek:

According to The Scum, people eating at the Coinage Hall in Helston had to make do without the sauce which has apparently been in "high demand" at the pub chain which is chaired by Devon's Tim Martin.

Supplies of brown sauce and mustard have also been said to be low.

I went to get some from the condiments table and there was none left.

I felt robbed. Our fish and chips were ruined.

It would seem that they have previous form for this :hmm:

Poor pub grub
Poor food, veggie burger chucked in a bun with a piece of lettuce that should of been in the bin, the food came quick, but almost to quick to
Of been cooked properly, they had no ketchup, no mayo or salad cream, in the whole pub,
When I said I was missing onion rings with my order, the girl got stroppy and said that it didn't come with them, but when I ordered my meal, I was told it did.
My partner had chicken burger and the chicken was like boot leather,
No ketchup on the fries was about the last straw as it would of been the only thing that saved the meal!
Nice interior

There's also been - or so I've been told - a shortage of sugar sachets as loads more places go for condiment & sugar sachets in place of bottles and bowls / shakers ... something to do with stopping people handling things.

How is this news? Half the time they'd run out of whatever sauce went with whatever I'd ordered anyway. Often they'd run out of a key component of a meal and only announce this when bringing it to the table.

Like steak egg and chips.
"Excuse me, where are the eggs?"
"Oh sorry, we're out of eggs. I can bring you some peas instead"

Never going back anyway.

Back
Top Bottom