Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Water Tower for sale...

boohoo

No.
Water tower for sale....

A little strange this one considering they are developing the area around it into flats... Was the tower in the middle of the original lambeth hospital (where I was born) in elephant and castle. Now empty but listed, it seems to be for sale which suggests that the developers don't have the money to do anything with it - which makes those who buy surrounding flats at risk of having a falling down structure in the middle of their new flats...

I'd knock at least £100,000 off the asking price just for the scaffolding hire and builder's risk premiums you'd incur on a job like that

ooh interesting :) would make some nice apartments .. or one big one!

Given that the top 2 floors of Netherne went for £575,000 this could be expensive!

ooh interesting :) would make some nice apartments .. or one big one!

Given that the top 2 floors of Netherne went for £575,000 this could be expensive!

well location and view is the selling point -was trying to find some photos of the view on 28 days later as I think someone got in it last year.

For you guys above please do watch Grand Designs on 10Th October 2012 to see MY water tower ( as listed above)
And you've bumped a three year old dead thread to shamelessly plug your own TV appearance? Perhaps a bump a little nearer the programme would be better?

For you guys above please do watch Grand Designs on 10Th October 2012 to see MY water tower ( as listed above)

on the site where I was born! (I think that trumps you :p ) Anyway, I look forward to it... is it finished then? Can I come and have a look? :D

Old image of the site:

00837.jpg

And you've bumped a three year old dead thread to shamelessly plug your own TV appearance? Perhaps a bump a little nearer the programme would be better?
1) I didn't know before last week that this thread was here.
2) I am not shamlessly plugging it, there seems to be people on this thread who are interested in the building ...(which is why there is a thread about it.)
3) you will see enough adverts as its the 100 episode i wont need to remind you nearer.

Back
Top Bottom