Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Voting poll: how big was your ballot paper?

How was your general election ballot paper

• smaller than A5

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A5ish

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • a bit bigger than A5

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • approaching A4

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • A4ish

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • longer or wider than A4

• A3 or larger

• Landscape orientation

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Portrait orientation

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

bi0boy

Power User
I seem to remember ballot papers used to be around A5 size and be presented in landscape orientation.

However there seems to be a trend of increasing size and a creeping portrait-orientisation.

What was yours like?

Mine were both portrait in orientation - probably somewhere between A4 and A5 in overall paper acreage. One was white and one yellow.

I seem to remember ballot papers used to be around A5 size and be presented in landscape orientation.

However there seems to be a trend of increasing size and a creeping portrait-orientisation.

What was yours like?
with ballot papers as in so many areas of life, size doesn't matter - it's what you do with it that counts

Pah, all pathetically small compared with the ballot papers for the Australian senate. Over 100 candidates in NSW last time.

A5ish, portrait. I don't remember ever having had a landscape one.

Two papers, one white one pinkish.. General election and local

Both folded and slightly less than A4

That's not a ballot paper, this
Senate-Ballot.jpg

is a ballot paper

3 different voting papers today, a white one for the MP which was about A4 in size with 5 candidates, next was a green one for the local district council election with 5 candidates from which you could select a maximum of three and the last was a yellow one for the parish council election with 15 candidates from which you could select a maximum of 11.

Back
Top Bottom