Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

vanessa beeley

I don't feel 100% about asking this here, but a separate thread seemed self indulgent. Plus he's working with Galloway now.

Steve topple?

I follow him on the Twitters because of his anti welfare cuts/austerity stance.

I don't feel 100% about asking this here, but a separate thread seemed self indulgent. Plus he's working with Galloway now.

Steve topple?

I follow him on the Twitters because of his anti welfare cuts/austerity stance.

He’s a useful idiot for Galloway and similar. Not aware of any links to beeley

Reactions: LDC
I wouldn't go near him - note he has written for Red Pepper of her ladyship wainwright and articul8 - but he did come out a few years later talking about going down an anti-semitic internet rabbit hole due to isolation etc.

Reactions: LDC
Some more examples of Beeley twitter machine content before she "made it".

beeley assad forever.jpg

Eg. "2. He is the sole and legitimate representative of Syria, especially since he has been re-elected several times by the people, and a referendum was held to evaluate his personality during the peak of the current crisis."

beeley jews james petras.jpg

Jew obsessed prof who endorsed Le Pen. Twenty Truths about Marine Le Pen | Dissident Voice

beeley 911 intellihub.jpg

Intellihub editor in chief is one Shepard Ambellas - Shepard Ambellas

beeley michael snyder prepper.jpg

Encyclopedia of American Loons: #1161: Michael T. Snyder

Idaho right-winger promises voters he’ll ‘start ranting like Alex Jones’ on US House floor if elected

And last but not least...

beeley soros evil.jpg

I did a few articles for Organise! on the Argentinazo in early 2000s. One of the sources i used for historical background was Petras. I'm sure he wasn't such a red-brown nutter at that point. Or, i was.

Last edited:
Writing conspiracist click bait, preying on people’s fears for the sake of his crust. Scum.
Does he actually do that? Can you show me? That may be true of some of their content, but I don't think it's fair to criticise him for sharing that platform or have they said anything that's truly beyond the pale?

Does he actually do that? Can you show me? That may be true of some of their content, but I don't think it's fair to criticise him for sharing that platform or have they said anything that's truly beyond the pale?

With the ‘Sainsbury’s are spying on benefit claimants’ stuff.

..., after all he's got to earn a crust, no?

This is honestly the worst justification for anything. As if the world isn't full of work that needs doing for pay. And yet somehow this excuse is never wheeled out for nurses, bus drivers, fruit pickers, shop assistants, bar staff. Only ever for entitled, parasitic scumbags who want to get paid for some useless self indulgent shite of their own devise.

This is honestly the worst justification for anything. As if the world isn't full of work that needs doing for pay. And yet somehow this excuse is never wheeled out for nurses, bus drivers, fruit pickers, shop assistants, bar staff. Only ever for entitled, parasitic scumbags who want to get paid for some useless self indulgent shite of their own devise.
The problem, and I'll leave the Topple question as it's starting to derail from the thread, is that these are people I have found initially credible.

I don't know about anyone else, but a lot of people turn to sources like this (specifically or otherwise) - the Canary for example is reasonably popular afaict. When you start to find out these are not good sources two things happen a) you become more isolated and b) you experience dissonance.

this is part of the problem with the likes of Beeley and why people are resistant to hearing that she is toxic.

TLDR: it's hard finding credible sources. People like feeling part of a group.

In her garbled way, she has previously suggested that James Foley is alive and running about with a new identity (and head), so it wouldn't be a surprise if she comes out with something similar about Colvin.

5m beeley marie colvin.jpg

She's just relaying whatever she's been fed by the regime's people. We should write this one up before she does. 'It was a false flag masterminded by the joo'. Stills of the videos of the building and 'corpses' with circles and everything.

*I couldn't bring myself to do something like this. Sick fucks.

Last edited:
What the absolute fuck? Anarkismo- the platformist anarchist network project, the ones who pride themselves on the hardest non-bullshit, hippy loon approach are running Fisk's filth.
They've moved on from that to now arguing that the PKK/PYD/YPG-J should have teamed up with assad from the start to crush the uprising:

Was there another possible outcome? Yes. A pragmatic alliance between Assad and the Kurds, which would have allowed for Assad to remain as president and the Kurdish to get a degree of autonomy, stood a real chance of defeating Turkey and its proxies, while keeping a certain autonomy from their foreign patrons. A far cry from the scenario every party would have wished for, but no doubt the best possible scenario that could have come out of this absolute humanitarian disaster called Syrian Civil War.

Back
Top Bottom