Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urgent: Baroness Louise Casey's Review into the Culture of the Metropolitan Police Service Public Meeting Karibu Centre Mon 24th Oct 6 pm

I have met you in public, Jasper, when I attended an anti-racist conference as a Green Party Delegate: you and other thugs, at the behest of Searchlight scum,physically threw me out, calling me a fascist. So you (and others) will now see

1) Why I have a problem with you

2) Furthermore, others will see that you have not answered my question regarding your employment by the Met Police. To have not done so means, as I suspect, that your involvement in any campaign to hold the Met to account is, intrinsically suspect

For reference: I am not anonymous; this is my real name, thug

1. I have never ever worked with Searchlight in over 40 years; you're probably thinking of Marc Wadsworth,

2. Ss for the paid police role that is precious. You clearly haven't been paying attention to what has been happening with the Met and Black communities. Only an imbecile could believe such rank idiocy, which probably explains why Marc and searchlight threw you out of their conference.

3. I see you haven't got the minerals to accept my invitation to debate publically. Speak volumes. But hey I get it some white men find articulate black people 'intimidating' and quite 'scary'.

"Politicians and the Police don’t understand that nature or moral injury. Their privileges render them blind to the country’s historical crimes and inform their contemporary failures on race issues.

Moral injuries are born of the routine historical and contemporary denial of justice and are timeless, and they never, ever heal without authentic admission, genuine apology and reparative justice."

Casey Review Moral Injury and the Met: Time for Reparations?

I tell you what I'll organise a public debate, especially for this tiny U75 Brixton crew whose anonymous carping and critique never surfaces in my real life nor from the wider community, in fact now where else other than here, and usually in response to anything In post. I will debate, take questions or respond to any question. All I need is for the brave anonymous trolls to agree to debate with me in public. I'll do it in a closed room with as many of you as you care to muster, and I will do so alone, with no panel, no audience, just me and your small collective of critics. We can stream it live or have a live audience - whatever works for you guys works for me. Call me when you're ready, I'm all ears.
You refer to yourself as former deputy mayor. This is an absolute lie. Why do you still make this incredulous assertion Lee Japser?

I tell you what I'll organise a public debate, especially for this tiny U75 Brixton crew whose anonymous carping and critique never surfaces in my real life nor from the wider community, in fact now where else other than here, and usually in response to anything In post. I will debate, take questions or respond to any question. All I need is for the brave anonymous trolls to agree to debate with me in public. I'll do it in a closed room with as many of you as you care to muster, and I will do so alone, with no panel, no audience, just me and your small collective of critics. We can stream it live or have a live audience - whatever works for you guys works for me. Call me when you're ready, I'm all ears.
In fact a public debate with you addressing your career would be fascinating. I’m in. So will be lots of others who have seen your antics over the decades. We see you clearly Lee. We remember what you have done.

Here is another claim by posh Lee on his own linked in asserting he was Deputy Mayor of London. Believe him or you are a racist afraid of confident, articulate black people. 25C3A884-6A0A-45B3-B622-C59FD75BE365.png

Yawn...nope because it's the same equivalent post as I held, the same pay scale and no one outside a small anorak bubble of London Governance understands the difference. I had three titles, Senior Political Adviser. Director of Policing and Director of Equalities none of these posts exist today, and the equivalent is Deputy Mayor. And why do you care when no one else does?

You refer to yourself as former deputy mayor. This is an absolute lie. Why do you still make this incredulous assertion Lee Japser?
I
Here is another claim by posh Lee on his own linked in asserting he was Deputy Mayor of London. Believe him or you are a racist afraid of confident, articulate black people. View attachment 348475

There's a whole bunch of them on here. It's like a lexit rats nest.

Yawn...nope because it's the same equivalent post as I held, the same pay scale and no one outside a small anorak bubble of London Governance understands the difference. I had three titles, Senior Political Adviser. Director of Policing and Director of Equalities none of these posts exist today, and the equivalent is Deputy Mayor. And why do you care when no one else does?
Why not use the titles you held rather than the title you would have held if you had the job now? I've had three jobs that were essentially the same, help desk supervisor, evening and weekend supervisor and senior library assistant (evening and weekend), I put down all three as they were actual posts I held. Sure, no one outside a very few people would ever give a fuck if I amended it all to sla, but it's basic honesty to list the actual posts you've held and not what they've subsequently been changed to.

You have been a liar your whole fucking life.
This Deputy Mayor of london lie is a quite clear example of your character.

Why not use the titles you held rather than the title you would have held if you had the job now? I've had three jobs that were essentially the same, help desk supervisor, evening and weekend supervisor and senior library assistant (evening and weekend), I put down all three as they were actual posts I held. Sure, no one outside a very few people would ever give a fuck if I amended it all to sla, but it's basic honesty to list the actual posts you've held and not what they've subsequently been changed to.
[/QUOTE]
Pray, do tell me how a gutless white man hiding behind a pussycat know a fucking think about me or my life? You know shit and simply shoot off your mouth from behind your shit-scared anonymity to make your miserable, curmudgeon, troll-like life more bearable.

Last edited:
Because after trying endlessly to explain these roles the response from most in the community was almost always "Of so you were like a DM then'"
You have been a liar your whole fucking life.
This Deputy Mayor of london lie is a quite clear example of your character.

Pray, do tell me how a gutless white man hiding behind a pussycat know a fucking thing about me or my life? You know shit and simply shoot off your mouth from behind your shit-scared anonymity to make your miserable, curmudgeon, troll-like life more bearable.

Simple. Every time I attempted to explain the role the community would respond "Oh you were like a DM then." Unlike you, I had one post with three titles.

Most in the community think you are a thief a crook and a liar.

Most people think Boris would make a good PM Fuuny though the criticisms you rehearse here are not heard anywhere else. Not on other blogs. not in public, not in the press. Why is that? Let me tell you why, that's because I am loved and supported by my community outside a little core of Brixton nubies and trolls who think they're down with the kids.

Most people think Boris would make a good PM Fuuny though the criticisms you rehearse here are not heard anywhere else. Not on other blogs. not in public, not in the press. Why is that? Let me tell you why, that's because I am loved and supported by my community outside a little core of Brixton nubies and trolls who think they're down with the kids.
Quoted for the sheer brass neck.

I'm sorry but something about those reported conversations rings a little bit fanciful..

Oh really then that's on you not on me. Maybe you should come to the meeting on Monday or indeed any of my public meetings where we can ask the audience directly - who here thought that I was DM under Ken and see for your deeply cynical self.

When ya'll gutless bitter snipes are ready to debate me and me alone in public and stop whimpering behind your anonymity, I'm ready - until then, best you continue prattling away pretending to be big tough guys from the safety of your bubble, speaking utter bollocks into an empty echo chamber. Not one of you would dare step up and publically debate me, not one. All you can do is spew your racist sterotypical tropes about, thugs, lairs, thieves and violent black men. Speaks volumes.

Last edited:
When ya'll gutless bitter snipes are ready to debate me and me alone in public and stop whimpering behind your anonymity I'm ready - until then, best you continue prattling away pretending to be big tough guys from the safety of your bubble, speaking utter bollocks into an empty echo chamber. Not one of you would dare step up and publically debate me, not one. All you can do is spew your racist sterotypical tropes about, thugs, lairs, thieves and violent black men. Speaks volumes.
Fuck off you thieving cunt.

Oh really then that's on you not on me. Maybe you should come to the meeting on Monday or indeed any of my public meetings where we can ask the audience directly - who here thought that I was DM under Ken and see for your deeply cynical self.
As you have been stating incorrectly online, by your own admission, that you were deputy mayor, it wouldn't be that surprising if people thought that you had been.

When ya'll gutless bitter snipes are ready to debate me and me alone in public and stop whimpering behind your anonymity, I'm ready - until then, best you continue prattling away pretending to be big tough guys from the safety of your bubble, speaking utter bollocks into an empty echo chamber. Not one of you would dare step up and publically debate me, not one. All you can do is spew your racist sterotypical tropes about, thugs, lairs, thieves and violent black men. Speaks volumes.
What a wanker.

Back
Top Bottom