Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Unusual and GOOD cover versions

I would stretch to 6/10 for that. I like and don't like the vocals? Not quite the emotion of the original but I like them in other ways.
If you want to see a hanging offence, see Micro post #432 :mad::facepalm: I am still not over it. Can add the scissor sisters to that.
The Easy All Stars Dub side is very cool n chilled :)
I also have this which the jury is still out on, so I guess thats a no then Album Review: DOOM SIDE OF THE MOON Doom Side of the Moon
Just found this. Bit cool in an all stars vibe

There is not enough time for all this now The Best Pink Floyd Covers Ever - Cover Me
Btw Siouxsie ever seen the Floyd?

Last edited:
as this is mostly a terrible metal covers of pop songs thread now, can I draw your attention to this youtube channel which posts covers made by metal supergroups in lockdown?

this medley of Brian Eno's 'here come the warm jets' is great:

this one of a medley of 90s pop dance bangers is... something

as this is mostly a terrible metal covers of pop songs thread now

Here we go again :rolleyes:
I really don't know what I've done to offend or annoy you killer b, but you do have a history of sniping at my posts, and before you deny it, page 9 onwards.

I don't see you having a go at anyone else's, apart from hash tag who surprisingly is another rock/metal fan......For God's sake shoot us!
I didn't see the warning "NO METAL ALLOWED" ....and before the mundane "it says unusual and good" comment is slat back.....personally, I think they are under that umbrella.
My opinion and tastes differ from yours, accepted, but I have the decency to accept that all people are different and I don't go out of my way to try and make fun or belittle them from behind a keyboard.

As for the racist and homophobe comment I have no idea what that was about, Orang Utan I always thought highly of you last time I was here. This place really has changed :(

I just had a look back and I've told loads of people they've posted shite (and none of them have been hashtag). You must be thinking of someone else.

Here we go again :rolleyes:
I really don't know what I've done to offend or annoy you killer b, but you do have a history of sniping at my posts, and before you deny it, page 9 onwards.

I don't see you having a go at anyone else's, apart from hash tag who surprisingly is another rock/metal fan......For God's sake shoot us!
I didn't see the warning "NO METAL ALLOWED" ....and before the mundane "it says unusual and good" comment is slat back.....personally, I think they are under that umbrella.
My opinion and tastes differ from yours, accepted, but I have the decency to accept that all people are different and I don't go out of my way to try and make fun or belittle them from behind a keyboard.

As for the racist and homophobe comment I have no idea what that was about, Orang Utan I always thought highly of you last time I was here. This place really has changed :(
It was a joke. I was just referencing the Disco Sucks thing

Back
Top Bottom