Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ugggh...Broadway market - wank city central

There was always a market at Broadway market. The so called farmers market on a Saturday has the same fruit and veg but at double the price for mugs.

Now Broadway is all yoga, art, and 4 pound loaves of bread.

I posting from BM as I type...I am sat outside an uber trendy coffee shop and I don't care that me coffee was £6 million pound because I am plotted up here on my macbook wearing ubercool oversized sunglasses, looking superfabulous and narrowing my eyes at all the poor people who haven't moved away yet. In fact I wear these sunglasses to filter them out, they offend me and lower the tone of the street.:(

What the hell is taking them so long...this street is ours now!!!:mad:

I can't wait to the weekend....I will stroll up and down the farmers market, looking ubercool and paying £3 million for a sliver of stilton, memory of lettuce and a sniff of chorizo ciabatta.

The London Fields crew, a right bunch of nasty bastards lurve all the new punters down Broadway Market. All that cash and Ipods, and credit cards and designer this and that waiting to be plucked. The pity is that ordinary folk get picked on now and this never really used to be the case.

The London Fields crew, a right bunch of nasty bastards lurve all the new punters down Broadway Market. All that cash and Ipods, and credit cards and designer this and that waiting to be plucked. The pity is that ordinary folk get picked on now and this never really used to be the case.

Do you know them personally then?

To you? Or to them?! ;) :D

said to us as they packed up their barbecue and scuttled to the other side of the park :D

london fields has afaik always had a fairly dark element- i used to live in homerton about 5 years ago and would travel through the park, every week there'd be the familiar yellow rape/murder/attempted murder signs. fresh rich pickings there may be but i'm not convinced that ordinary people are getting a worse deal crime wise.

Someone I was in the park with got booted in the face & had to have a plate put into his head cos his dog went near someone in London Fields once. :(

There was always a market at Broadway market. The so called farmers market on a Saturday has the same fruit and veg but at double the price for mugs.

Now Broadway is all yoga, art, and 4 pound loaves of bread.

No there wasn't

So somebody's dog went near someone else and that person marched up to the owner and kicked them in the head?

i'd assume there was something of a scuffle before the face kicking but that's pretty much what i read, doesn't sound implausible.

OH MY WORD! :eek:

They are awful! Sounds like my idea of a nightmare.

Have you been?

I've been at a free drinks party there once, and wouldn't go back for love nor money. The wankers outside on a hot day deserve a random stabbing.

So somebody's dog went near someone else and that person marched up to the owner and kicked them in the head?

Yes.

The dog owner was sat on the ground with us and the other bloke booted him in the face & fucked off sharpish.

Back
Top Bottom