Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tulse Hill news, chitter chatter and gossip

I come across **** quite a bit in non-pub situations. She probably wouldn't really know who I am, other than a neighbour, but she's always been friendly - we're often in shops at the same time and she has a lot of time for people. I like her. Plus there was that thing with the ducklings.

ION.. my neighbours are telling me there's were a few break-ins in the area (the Palace Road/leigham Vale/Kinfauns triangle) last night.

I'm not going to discuss and I certainly don't judge so will leave it at that...I'm not a nasty person.

I'm just waiting for the smelly pub tramp thread so I can say thats me!

I'm not going to discuss and I certainly don't judge so will leave it at that...I'm not a nasty person.

I'm just waiting for the smelly pub tramp thread so I can say thats me!

sorry - my post was not aimed at you in any way - certainly wasn't expecting you to discuss or imply you are a nasty person - was just joining in the discussion.

gaijingirl there were some dodgy fuckers hanging around outside my place last weekend. I saw them off and then got in touch with the police. Could be totally unrelated though...

the old bill have been on your street a bit recently - they were waiting on the LV side of the barrier - I wondered if it was some kind of speed trap because people come down under that bridge quite fast sometimes.

I think the term 'Asian slag' constitutes racism. As does 'I hate pikeys and jocks'.

These were fobbed off as a joke....banter among friends....friends being all the staff present.

ION.. my neighbours are telling me there's were a few break-ins in the area (the Palace Road/leigham Vale/Kinfauns triangle) last night.
Was this as people slept?

I've got nothing worth stealing, my telly and computer are both 6 years old, and I've got bugger all cash. But I'd still not like anyone to come in and find out for themselves.

Was this as people slept?

I've got nothing worth stealing, my telly and computer are both 6 years old, and I've got bugger all cash. But I'd still not like anyone to come in and find out for themselves.

They didn't say, but I believe they themselves confronted burglars in the night once in the last few years and have been broken into twice. We did get a letter not so long ago from the OB about burglaries in the area.

I think the term 'Asian slag' constitutes racism. As does 'I hate pikeys and jocks'.

These were fobbed off as a joke....banter among friends....friends being all the staff present.

The second one I can sort of deal with as were all boys.....first one just pissed me off though. I wouldn't be happy hearing that at the bar.

I've got lack worth stealing..I'm also insured for once so go for it!

It will beat the time I had a PS2. 2 x sl12's, deck, games/dvd's, 200 b&h and £90 without any....I felt properly violated!

It's also not an excuse to say 'it was my night off (when i was racist bantering)'. what a twit.

Jock's or Pikey's isn't racist itself though if used in a non derogatory way it all depends on the situation..I'd go to jockland and use that. I've also been in a few pikey camps...using the term to say you hate them all is though so I don't know why I'm arguing?

He's soiling himself in aisle 5 as we type....He knows he's being stalked by the urban ladies.

Luckily he has wetwipes and Andrex to hand.

Back
Top Bottom