Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tulse Hill news, chitter chatter and gossip

I'm still waiting for someone to post up a review for Buzz! I'll tweet the owner again to see if he can be arsed to reply.

I suspect they have no interest in engaging. They struggled to commit to giving a simple answer to a straight question on Friday.

dawgs.

as if they are some Appalachian hill tribe people with their massive beards and american twang.

cringe.

i'm starting to think that all the best culture will come from outside of london soon.

I was planning on busting in to sat hi to James tonight on the way to the station but the shit replacement cash machine in the co-op screwed my timings up due to train leaving and needing to top up oyster.may do it tomorrow evening if anyone wants a pint

Lost cat:
  • black and white
  • female
  • around 4 years old
  • distinctive white line down one side of her face
  • white belly and black top
Please PM me if anyone knows of her whereabouts...

I'll repost on West Norwood thread too as the owners live in between the two.

One matching that description at the bottom of Palace Road yesterday evening. Stood proudly in the street. Didn't move when I walked by. Seemed quite fearless.

The Tulse is by no means a paradise for the down to earth drinker. But it's the best we have. Anyone been past Knowles recently?
Apparently they're doing another place up and are busy with that. They're the same guys that run Effra Social right?

I have been sent a review and will post it tomorrow. The busy chaps at the Hart haven't troubled themselves to respond to either of my tweets asking for their response.

Back
Top Bottom