Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Transvision Vamp

andy2002 said:
What happened to her again? :D

wendy_james.jpg

:eek:

Loved both albums. I remember watching 'I want Your Love' in the Video View segment of Night Network and thinking 'phwoar'.

Lest we forget:
wendy005.jpg

She WANTS YOUR LOVE. GIVE IT TO HER. THAT'S WHAT SHE WANTS. SHE WANTS YOUR LOVE, LOVE, LOVE RIGHT NOW....

Poi E said:
Didn't say it was. Not keen on scrubbers myself.
Ahem! I’m sure you meant to say that you feel threatened by sexually liberated women who aren’t ashamed to use their sexuality as a marketing tool. ;)

Transvision Vamp were shite. On another note, my friend used to go to school with Wendy James and she has a few tales to tell.

i used to play football with the guitarist, who was (last time i saw him about 6 years ago) a music teacher in a school somewhere in essex/suffolk. a very nice man he was too. didn't wendy james live with mick jones from the clash for a few years and do music with him in the 90s?

p.s. as you can see i am typing this one-handed, but don't get the wrong idea, i am holding a baby in the other, not my todger as the rest of you seem to be doing :p

indeed - was there any reason to think they were any kop other htan WJ seemed to be rather rude?

unlike someone who shall remian nameless said, there was a time and place for Transvision Vamp. It was 15, all alone in your bedroom under the duver cover.

I was double that age when she was in the charts and I still liked her (tbh, "Baby I Don't Care" still gives me goosebumps). I was probably the oldest bloke in Cornwall with a TV T-shirt.

Back
Top Bottom