Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Titanic tourist sub missing

What would happen to a human body in an implosion at that depth?
Its not exactly the same, but if you want an idea of what extreme barotrauma does to a body then this is a read for you.

I've seen pictures of this kind of incident, not recommended viewing.

Its not exactly the same, but if you want an idea of what extreme barotrauma does to a body then this is a read for you.

Cos of the weight of the water on them right? Science.

Genuine question

Everyone goes on about pressure
Pressure this pressure that. Is that another way of saying millions of tons of water above you crushing your body?

Science

Cos of the weight of the water on them right? Science.

Genuine question
In the instance in the article, they decompressed, fluids boil and material expands......

In the instance of the sub material implodes or crushes instantly, any air space in the body collapses, blood vessels collapse, I think effectively you end up in a very small crumpled bloody mess.

The more I read about the more angry I get at the silly fuckers behind it. Pure negligence, arrogance.

I'm sure theyre the types who say shot burglers deserve it (a view I sometimes have sympathy with). Well chaps you played with fire too and look what happened...

beat me to it

And OceanGate's idiot CEO still cheaped out on it! :facepalm:

Turns out that money only gives you power in the human world, not necessarily over nature. If I were designing a submersible craft for carrying civilian tourists, I'd spare no expense. But maybe that's because I don't have whatever brain-rot it is that afflicts the obscenely wealthy.
Where's the profit margin in that? :facepalm:

I hate being on a plane tbh, flying metal tubes of death hurtling through the sky. But at least they have decent safety checks.

Love planes, hate airports, hate plane seating.

I've a 20 hour flight in September and I dread what it's going to do my knees

Sorry for the loss of life

Angry that the vehicle could have been poorly designed and built for its purpose

The operator seems to have cut corners

Not happy about the resources used to look for them compared to the loss of life in the recent migrants boat sinking but then the migrants weren't established .. in the broad sense of the word - not right

I haven't enjoyed the posts celebrating the demise of rich cunts .. as I said earlier, unedifying

And this was 500 ft down. Nowhere near where these idiots were heading.

Jesus, that sounds bad. Can only hope the fate that befell those by the titanic was much quicker and hopefully they didn't know what'd hit them. :(

I wouldn't want my next of kin to have to identify me after I'd been in a plane crash. She's makes too many insulting comments about appearance as it currently is.
Oh. Do it back. There’s no chance I’d hang around with someone who insulted my appearance. I’d consider that the end of the road.

Back
Top Bottom