Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Thread about spiders (not for the arachnophobic!)

Beautiful colours on this spider.

spider+-+macroshinsky.jpg

Inspired by the terrible snow thing on the unmentionable forum, I've discovered that there are loads of spider screensavers which are free to download. I'm sure moochedit will rush to download these to make his days much more relaxing. :cool:

"Minnie in the bathroom" has gone quiet so I've repositioned my WIFI camera to attempt to capture "Minnie on the the stairs" - which is a bit awkward .... but science ...
It's not the best of cameras and a bit too close to focus properly... I'll see how well it works with some auxiliary IR hooked up.
Unfortunately my Microsoft webcam has a far too effective IR filter and I don't want to risk destroying it...

stairyspidercam.png

This is a disturbing change of tactics by the spiders. Watch your door handles!
They've also learned to drive, so you'd better watch out. They'll be mowing down haters before you know it. They can't drive themselves, but they've developed parasitical venom which takes over the mind of humans when bitten, so they basically have a remote control car. :cool:

They've also learned to drive, so you'd better watch out. They'll be mowing down haters before you know it. They can't drive themselves, but they've developed parasitical venom which takes over the mind of humans when bitten, so they basically have a remote control car. :cool:

Yes i knew it! Clearly you have taken over the mind of farmerbarleymow and he is now your puppet. Is he still in there somewhere or are you in total control? :hmm: what do you spiders want? :hmm:

And what exactly do you spiders have against christmas? I mean if you were a turkey i could understand it but spiders?

I hooked up some additional IR for Minniecam.
I think I can just about see her toes poking out a few minutes later.
Hopefully the IR will attract some moths for her ...

Back
Top Bottom