Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Wire comes to BBC2 (Spoiler free, please)

im sorry for this.:oops: will forward you the pm, OU. In future, I will forward my s5 queries to yourself or Dotty.

Box is full, DotC. Thanks, hon.

Not gonna gush on about it but i think the peeps following on bbc2 have much in store for s5. dont miss an episode. it's quite fantastic imo.

The whole thing is tbh. Think I'll have to have a re-watch sometime soon.

Not gonna gush on about it but i think the peeps following on bbc2 have much in store for s5. dont miss an episode. it's quite fantastic imo.

The whole thing is tbh. Think I'll have to have a re-watch sometime soon.

spoken like a true convert :D:cool:

It's like they made a tv version of crack. How fitting :D

Season 5 is excellent & takes some er, unusual new policing methods.

Not everyone's fave season, mind but still streets ahead of the competition.

Sigh. Finished The Wire, BSG and The Shield.

Currently getting my fix of policing :)from Law & Order SVU & Ghost in the Shell SAC Season 1...

i'm bang on the shield now - it's essentially the wire for divs, but i'm halfway through s3 and i'm gripped.

It's The Wire on steroids!

Nah. Fuck the comparisons - feel the ardrenalin!

The final season will have you chewing your knuckes to the bone, I promise.

Came in to it in season 2 and was lost. Would like to see the entire thing from start to finish, my sis is always raving about it.

It's hard to get into at the first, as is often the case with these series. But if you force yourself to watch the first three or four episodes, you'll likely be hooked.

Listen to yourselves!:D

Saying that, I've just composed a 'Fave Wire character list' pm and sent it to one lucky urbanite. :oops:

i really wasn't that into deadwood. ian mcshane chewing the scenery was not quite my thing. i prefer the wire for it's more ensemble storytelling and even greater degree of moral ambiguity.
plus also the fact that just when you're getting into deadwood it cuts out . season three doesn't even have a proper season finale.

Why is this thread falling off the front page? :mad:

Last nights was good. I want to see the guy who's bullying bubbs get smashed though. That copper guy is a dick.

Back
Top Bottom