Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Thick of it??

I watched it last weekend on iPlayer on virgin , I dunno, it's definitely not there now though. they musta just had it up for a 2 weeks after the last episode or something

I watched it last weekend on iPlayer on virgin , I dunno, it's definitely not there now though. they musta just had it up for a 2 weeks after the last episode or something
ah right, it's just i was looking last week and it wasn't there, but that was online not any of the cable/sat platform iplayers

41bYS-ol-bL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:cool:

I got the box set for Christmas so am working me through it all again. The extras are very good too, one of the highlights being Peter locking Stuart in his bathroom in the oppositions view to Spinners and Losers :D

I got the box set for Christmas so am working me through it all again. The extras are very good too, one of the highlights being Peter locking Stuart in his bathroom in the oppositions view to Spinners and Losers :D

Which was an extra, and not in the original broadcast - god knows why :D

I started on the box set last night. It's been a long time since I saw the first series, but it was good to see Hugh again, with his Snooper Force benefit scrounger plan being quite apt at the moment.

Malcolm was reasonably placid in this episode.

We've got the new box set too. Watched s1 on Sunday night but viewing has been interrupted by my weeks training in London.

When I suggested taking it with me I got a stern look. He'd better not have watched a second without me!

I started on the box set last night. It's been a long time since I saw the first series, but it was good to see Hugh again, with his Snooper Force benefit scrounger plan being quite apt at the moment.

Malcolm was reasonably placid in this episode.

The thing that struck me watching that ep last night is how young they all looked compared to the last series...

Back
Top Bottom