Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Thick of it??

I believe this calls for me to say this again:

"If it isn't Numpty Dumpty, sitting on the wall like some clueless..egg…cunt."

:D

"You and me, Ollie, hey?
I just realised that we're on the same boat, yeah? I mean, obvioulsy, I'm up on the bridge with the big fucking binoculars and the Richard Gere gear on & you're down in the engine room trying not to get bum-raped by a bunch of big lads with shovels - but, essentially, it's the same boat"

Cancel it you soft english shitebag before I grab your fucking testicles and use them as stress balls, AND I'M VERY FUCKING STRESSED IF YOU COULDN'T TELL.

:mad:

thick_char2_tucker.jpg

You've always got a pained expression.

do you take it up the chutney?

:D:D:D:D:D

Did you all see the repeat of the special last night on BBC 4?

With special added opposition.....

Just watched 'In the loop', excellent stuff.

"Y'know, I've come across a lot of psychos, but none as fucking boring as you. You are a real boring fuck. Sorry, sorry, I know you disapprove of swearing so I'll sort that out. You are a boring F, star, star, CUNT!"

I don't know how I managed to miss this in the past, but I watched a repeat of a special last night, and am a total convert. Funny as fuck - totally appeals to my natural bent towards swearing copiously :D

Unfortuantely Children in Need havent responded to my suggestion for a charidee swear-off between Malcolm Tucker and Deadwood's Al Swearengen.

Unfortuantely Children in Need havent responded to my suggestion for a charidee swear-off between Malcolm Tucker and Deadwood's Al Swearengen.

A close call, but I'd back Al. He'd show that cocksucker the proper way to motherfucking swear.

I know we're not supposed to like Chris Langham anymore, but the first series did revolve around his character, and he was good in it, wasn't he?

True dat. I asked Ianucci at the Ritzy Q&A for the movie version whether he would have liked to cast Langham - he said yes, and he could foresee him returning to the TV series one day.

It wasn't just the line itself, which is genius: "All these hands all over the place! You were like a sweaty octopus trying to unhook a bra."

It was the pause, then: "John fucking Leslie".

Laugh out loud with an extra topping of loud.

I just realised that we're on the same boat, yeah? I mean, obvioulsy, I'm up on the bridge with the big fucking binoculars and the Richard Gere gear on & you're down in the engine room trying not to get bum-raped by a bunch of big lads with shovels - but, essentially, it's the same boat"
Superb

Shame Langham's not in it. He was superb. He's just so hapless as Hugh.

S3E1:

"Alright Hinge and Bracket, time to go and hang up your ladycocks"

"I’m gonna keep banging away at it; you know, like Charles Haughtry on a sleeping Guardsman"

I liked Olly's one about Glen being like skirting board. Something about always being there but not knowing what it's for.

But, I missed Hugh. It needed his bumbling and haplessness to leaven the bitchathon. Maybe Mannion will provide some of that in later episodes. They're both characters trapped in that world and provide a sympathetic character. Hope Julius is in it too for similar reasons

Back
Top Bottom