Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The stupidity of the anti-vaxx nutcases

If it were just for protesting I'd agree with you. It's not though, is it. They weren't just protesting as has been covered above.

If that's true then it's excessive.

Well I guess this highlights a problem all sides of this debate face. Who knows what is true and what isn't. I guess my willingness to believe one thing over another is, just like everyone else's, shaped by my biases. My bias? Generally against smug politicians who look down their noses at working class people.

No I don't. Do you think the white supremacist organizer is a terrorist?

I don't know much about this person. What does "organiser" even mean in the time of social media? Most of those involved are just regular people that are fed up with being shat on and turn up to protest as a result. Do you honestly think there are thousands and thousands of white supremacists involved here? That's a preposterous idea

I don't know much about this person. What does "organiser" even mean in the time of social media? Most of those involved are just regular people that are fed up with being shat on and turn up to protest as a result. Do you honestly think there are thousands and thousands of white supremacists involved here? That's a preposterous idea
where did I say that? You're making stuff up.

Ah, semantics, the last refuge of the scoundrel. Do keep digging that hole :thumbs:

Assuming it even happened. What have you done to check the veracity of that story, or did you just see something that conveniently fitted your agenda and posted it uncritically?

Because there seem to be some questions as to whether "Briane", and her donation, even exists... :hmm:

Sounds like you're proposing that an elected MP is engaged in a conspiracy to deceive us. Careful you don't step into 'conspiraloon' territory.

Back
Top Bottom