Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Most Un-dislikable - an occasional youtube game

not a bad remix of a great tune

219 - 0

Who are these people who go to youtube and press play on the most superb of 70s reggae tunes and then click thumbs down. I mean really, who the fuck are they :oops:
There's at leat 3 downthumbs on all my favourite songs.

Could someone put all these in a youtube playlist please
This is something I've been meaning to do for a while and I've been procrastinating rather than doing some actual work tonight so I thought I'd write a script to do this. It's a bit quick and dirty at the minute so there is some fine tuning to be done, but it works, mostly.

Limitations:
  • it doesn't know/care if the video has been removed
  • it's limited to 20 tunes per playlist (using the current method - I need to set up a developer account with YouTube to make real playlists)
The playlists, chunked into groups of up to 20 videos

If you want the code, or for me to run it on any other music threads, just tag me/pm me.

edit: Fixed a few issues. Not sure why playlist 4 is broken :hmm:

Last edited:
259-0 If you have a hour free

233-0

still playing this....bad tune..downloaded The First 50 Nervous Releases the other day..have to say this is the pick of them (apart from a couple of hiphop ones). I htink some of the bigger Nervous tunes I know must have come later....

btw i think some twat is going round and disliking tracks posted on this thread...seems often no sooner posted here they get a dislike....:facepalm:

Kargiraa by Huun Huur Tu. 311-0.

And related band Yat-Kha's Yenisei Punk album. 386-1.

My Dreams by The Gun Club. 405-0.

Early Morning Blues by Blind Blake. 369-0

983-0 now.

Last edited:
All goes well with the great proletarian democratic revolution? Bring me a list of today's victories.
havent you been watching the news? Our covert agent "Trump Card" has been given the launch codes! What a glorious day it will be to be dead.
The forewarnings were there...
proletarian_democracy_workers_bomb_playing_cards-r0e7b222d4398465fa4a9c0aed051f86c_fsvzl_8byvr_512.jpg

havent you been watching the news? Our covert agent "Trump Card" has been given the launch codes! What a glorious day it will be to be dead.
The forewarnings were there...
proletarian_democracy_workers_bomb_playing_cards-r0e7b222d4398465fa4a9c0aed051f86c_fsvzl_8byvr_512.jpg
I locked myself in my faraday cage. /checks year of news. Excellent, we will be the toast of the habitable zone.

Back
Top Bottom