Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Most Un-dislikable - an occasional youtube game

ska invita

back on the other side
You know how some music vids on youtube will have a rogue one or two dislikes, which usually winds up someone to the point of posting about it, well this is an occasional game to find the video with the most likes BUT ZERO dislikes. Even one dislike and it doesnt count.

Why? Why not. I think it might say something about the tune that it just cannot be disliked.

So as you browse around keep an eye out on the numbers.

Setting the benchmark with:

Justin Hinds & The Dominoes - Sinners
Currently 140 likes - 0 Dislikes
...and it wouldve been more, for the video has been posted 9 times, each one of them without a dislike!

So yeah, try and beat 140-0

Last edited:
*must not go and dislike..must not go and dislike...it won't be funny...*

Homers-Conscious.gif

I love this game... ive been trying to find a contender for ages. No luck though!

I've tried searching for feel-good anthems, but there always some asshole sho disliked it! Makes you rally wonder what some people are on..!

I think the way to go is to try obscure niche classics

I've tried searching for feel-good anthems, but there always some asshole sho disliked it! Makes you rally wonder what some people are on..!

I think the way to go is to try obscure niche classics
I know it cracks me up!
Agree about your tactic ;)

i was looking for a while, couldn't find one to beat these ^ there's always one contrarian or more.

big tuna down the roller fischo last week :cool:
I think OU played it?

Not sure, I went out. I think the fishco would've been a better night :facepalm::D

It's been massif each time it's had an outing though! I remember killer b first played it (I'd never heard of it before then) and smashed it!

:cool:

That Lou Reed vid is up to 255 since you posted it....might make it up to 388, you never know. I love the guitar sound that he gets

I also posted it in the Lou Reed RIP thread so maybe the extra likes are all from urbanites :)

Back
Top Bottom