Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Junction: a new music bar and cafe for Loughborough Junction

Here's some photos from last night. I really recommend it!

jazz-jam-junction-sw9-02.jpg

jazz-jam-junction-sw9-06.jpg

jazz-jam-junction-sw9-10.jpg

jazz-jam-junction-sw9-15.jpg

Jazz jam at The Junction, Brixton’s newest bar on Coldharbour Lane

Alright, back on topic.

Are the prices listed on the blackboard for draught beers for pints? £4 for Sierra Navada is quite reasonable, for a non-hipster like myself that tries to avoid the mass market shit larger

Used to live really near this place, really glad to see it has become something that looks, to me, really great.
Going to check it out next weekend I think. My local at the time used to be The Sun and as reasonable as that place is/was I just got pissed off with the barman who begrudged serving men and was all about wondrous customer service to women. Wonder if he's still there...
I've digressed...
Used to love a bit of jazz on a Sunday drinking session so if they did that on Sundays I'd be all over that.

I used to live in LJ when I first moved to London. There were loads of boozers. Not so many now though. Glad this place has stayed a pub. Went in a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it

Used to live really near this place, really glad to see it has become something that looks, to me, really great.
Going to check it out next weekend I think. My local at the time used to be The Sun and as reasonable as that place is/was I just got pissed off with the barman who begrudged serving men and was all about wondrous customer service to women. Wonder if he's still there...
I've digressed...
Used to love a bit of jazz on a Sunday drinking session so if they did that on Sundays I'd be all over that.
Tried to go last Sunday evening but it was empty/closing. Went to Effra instead. The barman told us they usually have Jazz on Tuesday and Saturday nights.

Tried to go last Sunday evening but it was empty/closing. Went to Effra instead. The barman told us they usually have Jazz on Tuesday and Saturday nights.
Aye, on their website the closing time for Sunday is 6pm, which is a bit rubbish.

Apologies don't know what happened there. Shame to lose the Junction, been a regular customer since the opening.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom