Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Islamic state

Iraq

ISIS executes clerics, civilians for condemning pilot’s burning
By RUDAW 6 hours ago
102057Image1.jpg

ISIS militants with Jordanian pilot Mouath al-Kasaesbeh shortly after his capture in December.
ERBIL, Kurdistan Region: The Islamic State (ISIS) executed two Muslim clerics and beheaded four civilians in Mosul for condemning the burning of the Jordanian pilot alive, security sources and human rights group said on Wednesday.

"ISIS executed the Imam of Nabi Yunis mosque, Sheikh Abdullah Fahad and the Imam of Kabir Mosque, Sheikh Ayub Abdul Wahab in Mosul," a security source toldRudaw.

He added that both of Imams were executed by firing squad and their bodies were handed over to the morgue in Mosul.

According to Iraqi observatory group for human rights, ISIS also beheaded four people for condemning the group for burning the Jordanian pilot alive.

“We have received reports and information, indicating ISIS beheaded four civilians in 17 Tamuz neighborhood of Mosul for criticizing the burning of the Jordanian pilot Mouath Kasasbeh via facebook,” Mohamed Shawqi al-Nadawi, the spokesman for the Iraqi observatory said in a press conference.

The burning of Mouath al-Kasaesbeh brought worldwide condemnations, including the most prominent Sunni authority of Egypt’s Al-Azhar University and a pledge of revenge from the Jordanian government against ISIS.

Comments

Horrible cunts. :(:(

Brainwashing kids with these propaganda videos seems pretty central to it all.
On the assumption that we need half a million mujahids for our long battle until it ends as we wish (by the permission of God), the possibility of adding this number from a nation of one billion people is easier than adding them from the youth of the Islamic movement who are (already) polluted [22] by the doubts of the evil shaykhs. The youth of the nation are closer to the innate nature (of humans) on account of the rebelliousness within them, which the experiences of the past decades confirm for us. As for recent events, it has become clear to all that the common person, by his innate nature, has dealt with them in a much better manner than the inert Islamic groups who surrender their religion to the evil monks and rabbis

This is fucking bestial shit.

What the fuck

They executed people for criticising this murder.

I almost cant process their evil.

Nor me Froggie. This is subhuman behavior.

We must never forget that "we" (by which I mean the governments that purport to act in our name) do this shit every single day, to thousands of people, and have been doing so for 14 years now. They don't make videos of it, at least not that we get to see. Does that make them better or worse than ISIS? I really don't know. I know I need a drink after that though. I think l'll go see what my local redneck bar is making of all this.

Administration of Savagery, is a book by the Islamist strategist Abu Bakr Naji, published on the Internet in 2004. It aimed to provide a strategy for al-Qaeda and other jihadists whereby they could create a new Islamic caliphate.

https://azelin.files.wordpress.com/...al-stage-through-which-the-umma-will-pass.pdf

I can't remember if this has been on the thread or I got it off twitter, but its quite interesting so I'll post it.

Wow - a Haynes manual for a Caliphate, complete with its own condensed theory of history - create savagery, manage savagery, establish sharia, expand the realm from the new base. I suspect there's more to learn about IS in this than in a snuff propaganda video (if it's an authentic document).

http://m.gulfnews.com/news/region/daesh-is-making-libya-part-of-their-caliphate-1.1451858

Daesh is making Libya part of their 'caliphate'

“We are seeing an exponential growth of ISIS (Daesh) in Libya,” Aref Ali Nayed, Libya’s ambassador to the United Arab Emirates told me in an interview. “Libya, because of its resources, has become the ATM machine, the gas station, and the airport for ISIS (Daesh). There is an unfortunate state of denial about all of this, and that is the most dangerous thing.”

This is fucking bestial shit.

What the fuck

They executed people for criticising this murder.

I almost cant process their evil.

In a sense, it doesn't matter why they're doing it now. They need to be undermined dismantled and slaughtered. The why's are more pertinent to the conditions giving rise to their strength. The rotton corruption that means freaks like this can gather momentum and how they can be put right. How we get there though... IS / Daesh will over reach themselves.

Another quote.
As for the stage of the administration of savagery, we will confront the problem of the aerial attacks of the enemy crusader or apostate on military training camps or residential regions in areas which we administer. Even though defensive fortifications and trenches are put in place to deal with that problem, we should also follow [33] the policy of paying the price when confronting the crime of the enemy. The policy of paying the price in this situation will deter the enemy and make him think one thousand times before attacking regions managed by a regime of the administration of savagery because he knows that he will pay the price (for doing so), even if (the retribution) comes later. Thus, the enemy will be inclined toward reconciliation, which will enable the regions of savagery to catch their breath and progress. This reconciliation means a temporary stop to fighting without any kind of treaties and concessions. We do not believe in an armistice with the apostate enemy, even if it was brokered with the primary infidel.

Iraq

ISIS executes clerics, civilians for condemning pilot’s burning
By RUDAW 6 hours ago
102057Image1.jpg

ISIS militants with Jordanian pilot Mouath al-Kasaesbeh shortly after his capture in December.
ERBIL, Kurdistan Region: The Islamic State (ISIS) executed two Muslim clerics and beheaded four civilians in Mosul for condemning the burning of the Jordanian pilot alive, security sources and human rights group said on Wednesday.

"ISIS executed the Imam of Nabi Yunis mosque, Sheikh Abdullah Fahad and the Imam of Kabir Mosque, Sheikh Ayub Abdul Wahab in Mosul," a security source toldRudaw.

He added that both of Imams were executed by firing squad and their bodies were handed over to the morgue in Mosul.

According to Iraqi observatory group for human rights, ISIS also beheaded four people for condemning the group for burning the Jordanian pilot alive.

“We have received reports and information, indicating ISIS beheaded four civilians in 17 Tamuz neighborhood of Mosul for criticizing the burning of the Jordanian pilot Mouath Kasasbeh via facebook,” Mohamed Shawqi al-Nadawi, the spokesman for the Iraqi observatory said in a press conference.

The burning of Mouath al-Kasaesbeh brought worldwide condemnations, including the most prominent Sunni authority of Egypt’s Al-Azhar University and a pledge of revenge from the Jordanian government against ISIS.

Comments

Horrible cunts. :(:(

why are these people masked?

by the way - the simple reason why there is such savagery in these individual acts (like chucking a gay bloke off a building, or watching a man burn, or killing children, etc) is because of one thing - religious mania. the political might motivate it somewhat, but the religious mania will really up the game in the mindless savagery stakes. drop books not bombs on these people and it might temper their extremism, their grotesque cruelty.

if China, say, had imperial land grabs in the UK, and stole much needed resources, and took the best bits for themselves and left the British with nothing...if China carried out air strikes on perceived British enemies, say, and many civilians would be killed...

....never, ever would i grab one of them, especially a mere pilot, and put him in a cage and watch him slowly burn to death.

no matter how desperate, i would not train disabled children to walk into Chinese strong holds and blow themselves up.

it is the responsibility of everyone to not excuse these cretins.

can you imagine the joy these fuckers feel when they see some hand wringing liberal justifying this shit? if there was any doubt in their mind about acting like a monster, that would certainly help to get rid of it.

if China, say, had imperial land grabs in the UK, and stole much needed resources, and took the best bits for themselves and left the British with nothing...if China carried out air strikes on percieved enemies, say, and many civilians would be killed...

....never, ever would i grab one of them, especially a mere pilot, and put him in a cage and watch him slowly burn to death.

no matter how desperate, i would not train disabled children to walk into Chinese strong holds and blow themselves up.

can you imagine the joy these fuckers feel when they see some hand wringing liberal justifying this shit? if there was any doubt in their mind about acting like a monster, that would certainly help to get rid of it.

It's the equivalent of someone from venezuala coming to fight the chinese in the uk and doing this shit.

if China, say, had imperial land grabs in the UK, and stole much needed resources, and took the best bits for themselves and left the British with nothing...if China carried out air strikes on perceived British enemies, say, and many civilians would be killed...

Yes, but don't conflate justification with posters that attempt to identify the historical/geo-political context that gave rise to this barbarity.

Have you seen anyone justifying it?

This "hand-wringing liberal" is a bit of myth of you ask me.
i have had friends in the past whose hatred of the west had them justifying bombs going of in the west, yes.

normally extremely hard-left who see everything mainstream as rotten and find solace in the fringes of political belief. who hold to contempt many things within western culture and see it, maybe in secular terms, as rotten and immoral.

infact i have known many people like that. the "throw the baby out wiht the bath water" mob who with "the revolution" would destroy everything about western society. yes, i've found them sympathizing with terrorists.

i have had friends in the past whose hatred of the west justifies bombs going of in the west, yes.

That's different. It's not hard to justify retaliatory bombing. Of course people will bomb the West if the West bombs them. Anyone would.

This is very different. This is very new. I can't think of a single precedent for this--there couldn't be one, because the technology has never existed before.

Jordan has launched an airstrike in Mosul killing 55 Daesh.

That's the stupidest thing they could have done.

I mean, how obvious does it have to get that ISIS are trying to provoke precisely such reactions? Why give them what they so clearly want? Stupid, stupid bastards.

That's different. It's not hard to justify retaliatory bombing. Of course people will bomb the West if the West bombs them. Anyone would.

This is very different. This is very new. I can't think of a single precedent for this--there couldn't be one, because the technology has never existed before.
i dunno how you could have watched it, tbh. did you watch the burning from start to finish? by god, why?

That's the stupidest thing they could have done.

I mean, how obvious does it have to get that ISIS are trying to provoke precisely such reactions? Why give them what they so clearly want? Stupid, stupid bastards.
my first thought was "Good" and then my second thought was yours above and how sad this will all end.

ISIS i suspect contains many mohammed siddique khan types who are motivated by a misplaced 'humanitarianism' hence the dead baby shit and appeals to 'normal' people to build the caliphate through 'non violent' means

i dunno how you could have watched it, tbh. did you watch the burning from start to finish? by god, why?

Yes I did. It wasn't easy, but I think everyone should watch it. I think everyone who is a citizen of a combatant state should be forced to watch it.

Just to pre-empt the wankers: I'm not positing any moral equivalence between ISIS and the West. Obviously this video is in another dimension, morally speaking. But people burn to death in bombing raids too. Civilians burn to death. Babies burn to death. People should know what is being done in their name.

Back
Top Bottom