Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Graham Linehan Shitshow

Linehan now calling Adam Buxton (not on Twitter) and Gary Lineker (blocked Linehan) 'non-men' and 'men's rights activists'. I see he's going down the Lozza route of claiming men who don't share his views aren't real men. So gender critical, much feminism, wow. Not to mention the actual MRAs on Linehan's side.

The irony is that Lineker gives far more of a shit about women's sports than Linehan and has acively supported women's football, but that would require Linehan actually taking an interest in the sports he wants to protect. Like when he recently complained about a women's football team with trans women on it playing an all-cis women's team in Australia, because one of the trans players had the sheer unmitigated gall to be in possession of the ball. The team with the trans women lost 8-2. But that doesn't fit the narrative. Funnily enough, he didn't seem too keen on tweeting about the women's FA Cup final...

She was an associate director at Coutts bank.

Not as grand as it sounds. In fact, pretty much bottom of the pile.

the standard investment banking career order includes:
  • Investment Banking Analyst
  • Investment Banking Associate
  • Vice President
  • Senior Vice President
  • Managing Director
Non-U.S. investment banks are more likely to use different titles, including more director designations. For instance, the investment banking associate might be called an associate director, or the senior vice president might be a junior director or executive director

This is just nonsense. There's at least one white musician getting prime time space on British TV :mad:

Jesus fucking christ!!!, OK I am not media savvy, havnt watched TV for years so was always sort of befuddled by the whole obsession with calling that bloke names (still do think its a bit obsessive actually) but fuck me he is a pure arsecake to be sure

And he's having a go at Imane Khelif for not wearing a hijab. The guy can't even be consistent. You can't attack Katherine Birbalsingh because she's black, but North African women are fair game and anyone who thinks Islamophobia is real is the Identitarian Left.

Yep. As Mr Rogers once said, look for the helpers. The punks at Rebellion who cleaned up the broken glass, the groups forming protective barriers around mosques. It might not stop the fash but it's better than nobody doing anything at all.
Yeah, I think things like clean ups are great. Solidarity in action, but also where you make connections with the people affected.

According to someone on another forum who lives in Belfast, a lot of the rioters there were bussed in.

Back
Top Bottom