Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The dog thread is better than the cat thread, because it features dogs.

Well well well.. circumstances now mean that after going from 2 dogs to 1 dog to 0 dogs to 1 dogs ... I now have 2 dogs again :hmm:

these things happen ( especially to me) It's not like my circumstances have changed, I'm still in a rental in a rental crisis.. still travel & work a lot.. son 2 is still not over keen.. but is in a better frame of mind, and is okay with Axle moving in with us now. My daughters circumstances changed unfortunately.

no one can resist the axle ;)

Screenshot_20231226-150007.png
and lady can stay because she's a lert. No one's getting in my yard without me knowing it.

Screenshot_20231225-163926.png

Dax looks as if she would pass on plenty of canine wisdom and maintain good order if a new puppy joined your household this year.
She does <3. But looks can be deceiving - she doesn't like other dogs and very few people. She's a maniac in fact. Right now she's mildly freaked out by having the run of the house for the first time in years and has consequently been a bit spiky.

A puppy will happen one day for sure, but for now - and hopefully several years - it'll just be Dax.

Locked in battle of wills as I put my shoes on before giving her food so now she's excited to go out, so won't eat her breakfast. What kind of dog refuses breakfast?

View attachment 406071
I let Frankie out in the morning and feed him as soon as he comes back in. He's normally good at coming in when I call him but all I have to do at any time of the day is call "Frankie, food" and he's back :thumbs:

This little dog looks exactly mine! Also a rescue; fortunately, I received her in not nearly as pitiable a condition... Mine is also now thriving, just like the star of this wonderful little vignette...

That is lovely to see that sweet little thing coming back to health and life.

I do think though that the phrase "Love is the only answer" doesn't take into account some of the eyewatering vet bills some of us get :eek:

Back
Top Bottom