Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILED)

Anyone who knows Batman knows Ra's had a daughter (Talia), not a son - a Batman fact for a long time so it was more of an in joke. My 17 year old daughter said this during the film long before the 'twist' was revealed (Dad...HE can't be Ra's son! it must be.....ooh it must be her!).

I don't know Batman, I never read super hero comics. The twist is still identical to The World is Not Enough, which I don't believe played out in any comic that way. I'm more of a Bond man than a superhero man and my point was that I noticed just how much Nolan's Batman films take from the Bond films.

I don't know Batman, never read super hero comics. The twist is still identical to the Bond film which I don't believe played out in any comic that way.
Comics? I meant the animated movies (and the game Arkham City) specifically Under the Red Hood, Mask of the Phantasm and Mystery of the Batwoman, all of which Nolan has referenced in an excellent way - although his directorial style is very suited to this.

Comics? I meant the animated movies (and the game Arkham City) specifically Under the Red Hood, Mask of the Phantasm and Mystery of the Batwoman, all of which Nolan has referenced in an excellent way - although his directorial style is very suited to this.

Nope, haven't seen those either.

Back
Top Bottom