Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Terrorist attacks and beheadings in France

He's doing a range of meats for his urban friends, so it will be cold shoulder for littlebabyjesus

Cold shoulder of a pig? Even if muhammad didn't decree it haram i would invent a law making it so. The most uncultured meat in the world. People get mad that I eat sheeps head soup but if they put aside their disgust they would reach oral nirvana. Absolutely delightful. It's like Paya, but you also have the head. what's not to like?

I never hesitated when I first ate bacon, I put three slices in my mouth at once. always a good metric to disprove the idea that muslims won't gag with booze but will gag at pork. Still tasted ransid though, in future i learnt to smuther it in leftover baked beans sauce. But most importantly i didn't gag. Just had a taste of flesh in my mouth which made me feel canniballistic. I could not imagine pursuing that every day for breakfast, it would also mean I would have to prove my moral integrity on the daily.

Cold shoulder of a pig? Even if muhammad didn't decree it haram i would invent a law making it so. The most uncultured meat in the world. People get mad that I eat sheeps head soup but if they put aside their disgust they would reach oral nirvana. Absolutely delightful. It's like Paya, but you also have the head. what's not to like?

I'm one of the most adventurous eaters I know but sheep's head soup was one of the few things I couldn't get past. It was in the Jemma el-fna in Marrakesh. I'm not sure if it was the brain floating in the middle of it or all the raw, skinned sheep's heads hanging around us but I just couldn't manage it.

I maintain that Hebdo is shit satire and I don't think it should be used in classes containing Muslims for all the reasons that have been discussed on the thread. Happy to self-correct on any items that I quoted from the contemporaneous reporting that have since been proven wrong or innaccurate.

Have to agree with you.
The cartoons themselves remind me of the Punch representations of the Irish.

20201023_204229.jpg

BREAKING NEWS -

Knife attack in Nice, police believe 3 people have died & one decapitated.

Three people have been killed in a knife attack in the French city of Nice, police say.
Nice Mayor Christian Estrosi said everything pointed to a "terrorist attack at the heart of the Notre-Dame basilica".
Police said one woman had been beheaded in the attack and Mr Estrosi spoke of "islamofascism". The suspect was detained shortly after the attack.
France's national anti-terror prosecutors opened a murder inquiry.

Got this email through this morning....

AAA.png

Am I a bad person for reading the title as...

200.gif

odd little anti France TikToks being shared and popping up frequently- I don’t think france is anywhere close to sorting this out.I would expect more actions

Plus - a bit of background:

The atmosphere doesn't seem to have been good recently, to put it mildly.

It's a tricky one. Haven't read in depth about the French response, but I think leaders and communities need to do more to distance themselves from cunts who carry out violent attacks rather than trying to divert or make excuses. That applies equally to far right violence. This should be the starting point of discussion.

It's a tricky one. Haven't read in depth about the French response, but I think leaders and communities need to do more to distance themselves from cunts who carry out violent attacks rather than trying to divert or make excuses. That applies equally to far right violence. This should be the starting point of discussion.
The French Council of Muslim Faith has condemned this attack and expressed solidarity for victims and their families (BBC).

Are you saying they should do more?

A second attack in France, plus one on their embassy in Jeddah.

A man wielding a knife has reportedly attacked a group of police officers in Avignon, southeastern France – just hours after a similar ‘terrorist attack’ in Nice left at least three people dead.

According to French media, the police officers opened fire, killing the assailant. The Avignon attack took place at approximately 11:15 local time.

According to reports, the alleged attacker shouted, "Allahu akbar," as he lunged at the officers.

Meanwhile in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, the French embassy said the consulate was subject to "an attack by knife which targeted a guard".

A statement from the embassy read: "The French embassy strongly condemns this attack against a diplomatic outpost which nothing could justify.”

Back
Top Bottom