Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tanks for the Memories

Yes - I'm just starting to get to grips with it after 500 odd games. I love the tech tree. I'm just venturing up with my first TierV Heavy. KV1..jeez I'm sad.

KV1_Angled_New.jpg

I played it on PS4 for a while but stopped. No reason, just started playing something else. Could pick it up again.

I was watching some film about a few lads travelling in Russia and at one point they got a lift in a massive old tracked APC.

For some reason I had thought that engines and drive trains on tanks would be very different to things like motorbikes and cars but this film, as it showed the ATC starting and stopping turning etc, made me realise they are just the same, just larger.

For some reason I had thought that engines and drive trains on tanks would be very different to things like motorbikes and cars but this film, as it showed the ATC starting and stopping turning etc, made me realise they are just the same, just larger.
The Swedes and the Americans put gas turbine engines, sort of small jet engines to turn a prop shaft, into their tanks. They produce a huge amount of power to weight but they are not fuel efficient.

The Swedes and the Americans put gas turbine engines, sort of small jet engines to turn a prop shaft, into their tanks. They produce a huge amount of power to weight but they are not fuel efficient.
Indeed. The Russian APC had a large and slow revving diesel engine.

Back
Top Bottom