Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Superb Owl 2024

I want SF to win - quite a likeable bunch, with a number of All Star performers.

Think a Chiefs win would be boring - Mahomes/Kelce love-in. Kelce/Swift love-in.

Petee - are the RW-ers Kansas?

hmm sure we had a few american football fan around the place :hmm:

superb_owl_1372227302_548564043.jpg

SF is the better team on paper, but 3 out of 4 guardian nabobs have KC winning.

e2a huge majority of NYT writers too, but those liberals would :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Ax^
SF is the better team on paper, but 3 out of 4 guardian nabobs have KC winning.

e2a huge majority of NYT writers too, but those liberals would :D
KC know how to get it over the line. Probably more use tonight than friscos slightly better skills

I only usually watch this for the bonkers half time show but who the fuck is 'Usher'? Have they slashed their budget?

i have no taste for her stuff but she's been huge for years.

Dubbed "the Queen of Country",[3] she has sold more than 75 million records worldwide.[4] Since the 1970s, McEntire has placed over 100 singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart, 25 of which reached the number one spot.[5]

she seems a compromise choice, country (so okay with the rightwingers) but Reba McEntire Weighs In on Tennessee’s Anti-Drag Laws: ‘God Bless ’Em to Wear Those High Heels’

Last edited:
Reactions: Ax^
I've never heard of Usher. I've heard of Taylor Swift though just never heard a single one of her songs. Would be happy to be surprised.

i have no taste for her stuff but she's been huge for years.
ah shit i do know her not just musically

she is Burt Wife in Tremors

13.png

for that she is cool did not know she could sing as well :cool:

usher pfft we have heather from tremors singing the national anthem

'Pop ya collar' and 'Yeah' are bangers. Looking forward to the half tine show, just hope I stay awake, am knackered now :oops: :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom