Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

SUNNY DAYS! - start of the summer

Garcia Lorca

Anger can be power
Its here!!! at last and i hope it dont go away.

scorchio in glasgow today, despite the fact I had to work last night and half of today it makes some difference to the place. Do you notice how happier everyone looks in the street? strangers actually occasionally smile and say hello, you cannae beat it!

well fckin roll on tommorow.. im off work and its time to get that 9am bus to Drymen. Carry oot cooled and packed.. ready for the donner back to the city!

gotta love the sun!
:cool:

roasty toasty in the Borders today too (car said 20 degrees), been outdoors almost all day with the kids. It makes such a difference when the sun's out :cool:

Been on the beach in Aberdeen this afternoon, it was lovely and warm with a nice breeze coming off the sea.

I have to go to work tomorrow :(

LOL at all you cold Scots! We thought that it was cool here today, it's only been 25C! Mrs D is a Scot and finds it too cold there even in summer. Hope it lasts for you all.

(Still you do have some great Haggis.)

LOL at all you cold Scots! We thought that it was cool here today, it's only been 25C! Mrs D is a Scot and finds it too cold there even in summer. Hope it lasts for you all.

(Still you do have some great Haggis.)

25C is about my limit, any more than that and I really start to struggle - I burn easily and come out in heat rash even easier :rolleyes:

Well, it is nice & sunny again here today & I found a good excuse to spend much of the morning outside. :)

must have been 21 today and blueeeee skys.

change of plan from walking back from drymen...
3 of us got the bus to strathblane, walked up the "sleeping giant", the start of the campsies you can see from round glasgow (queens park etc), planked our arse, drank some lager, drank some buckfast, piped some salvia and puffed white widow... got da tea time bus back. was a more lazy day than having a 12 mile walk:)

was indeed a fine summers day! summer and fields.. :p

Buckfast and Mandie on the edinburgh meadows yeaterday-- proper lush. I can't remember ever being so HAPPY having a relaxed kick about and chat with friends.

25C is about my limit, any more than that and I really start to struggle - I burn easily and come out in heat rash even easier :rolleyes:

Mrs D used to be like that, but since moving here she doesn't, but it still takes her most of the year to turn from that palid Scottish blue to a light gold colour.

I think it's been warmer here today than the whole of last year :cool:

and last year was dry and sunny but not warm :D

Back
Top Bottom